Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    It's a damn shame. She was cute when she wasn't playing ditsy roles. RIP.

2009 has been an asshole.
    2009 HAS BEEN A BITCH HUH ? I love her in king of the hill and girl interupted . She was vert talented and sooo pretty too . I loved her
    may she rest in peace

Rookie Poster

Default Brittany Murphy Dead?

Wow! That is a shame. She was a perfect tweaked out stripper in SPUN! Strange News too young

out here on the perimeter there are no stars ...out here we is stoned....immaculate

http://sexstation69.homestead.com

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

She was great in "Cherry Falls" and "Sin City" and her voicework in "King of the Hill" was funny.

R.I.P.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    It's a damn shame. She was cute when she wasn't playing ditsy roles. RIP.

2009 has been an asshole.
    2009 HAS BEEN A BITCH HUH ? I love her in king of the hill and girl interupted . She was vert talented and sooo pretty too . I loved her
    may she rest in peace
    This is just plain sad. 32? Nature is a cruel mistress. Yeah, it's been a shit year all around. Fuck you 2009. Good riddance.

Brittany RIP. I enjoyed you most in 8 Mile. Thanks for the memories.

~BB~

Junior Poster

In related news, over 20,000 children under the age of 5 died from hunger today.'

I hardly doubt it was "nature" that caused Brittany's death.

Whatever, RIP.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream
    In related news, over 20,000 children under the age of 5 died from hunger today.'

Whatever, RIP.
    Whatever yourself. What are you trying to accomplish here? Are you saying that we shouldn't mourn someone that we all know of because people we don't know have died too? You're sick. So I guess when you die we shouldn't mourn you, because well, lots of people die.

And though I would agree there was likely some substance abuse that caused Ms. Murphy's death, I don't think we should draw any conclusions. You can't wait for the autopsy to smear her good name?

~BB~

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream

Whatever, RIP.
    Whatever yourself. What are you trying to accomplish here? Are you saying that we shouldn't mourn someone that we all know of because people we don't know have died too? You're sick. So I guess when you die we shouldn't mourn you, because well, lots of people die.

And though I would agree there was likely some substance abuse that caused to Ms. Murphy's death, I don't think we should draw any conclusions. You can't wait for the autopsy to smear her good name?

~BB~
    What AmericanDream tried to say is that no one talks about these 20.000 children at all while itīs a shock when a celebrity dies. If drug abuse was the cause of her death, she killed herself. Bt these children were killed.
    Oh, and nothing wrong with mourning for Brittany Murphy. Sad news for me too but I donīt care at all.

Like Stalin said:"When one man dies, itīs a tragedy. When many die, itīs statistics."

You have one poster rushing to Brittany's defense for all the people here that "know" her, and the next paragraph saying substance abuse likely had something to do with it. I mean, wtf! AmericanDream said nothing about substance abuse, I actually took his comment to be a sideways refernce to rumors of her having an eating disorder. Kinda like a sideways refernce to her being a substance abuser...

It's not impossible, but I doubt many people here knew her. I knew her work, and loved it, she was funny and a joy to watch on screen, I was a fan. I was hoping to see her in Sin City 2, as from what I understand its a prequel to the first. She will definitely be missed.

Gold Poster

OMG, i just watched the ramen girl and thought it was one of the best movies i've personally ever seen, she was such a talented actress i'll surely miss her and her work.