Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Droid?

Rookie Poster

[quote="LoveAshley"][quote="bcorning08"][quote="LoveAshley"][quote="bcorning08"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by bcorning08
    fuckoff spam

I don't do either suck cocks but i like the girls, don't you ?. Or are you a t-girl hater ?, What are you doing here if you don't like t-girls. In your dreams you think about fucking a t-girl . Nicole sucks your cock for $1000,00 thats more than you can earn in a month loser !!
    1. I don't ever pay for sex. I'm actually a manwhore who can/does hooks up with broads every weekend.. I've turned down many of girls and almost every tgirl I've ever met.
    2. I make a 1000 a week
    3. There's a 99% chance your a loser who pays for sex and beats his dummy 10x a day... and u probably have more hours playing world of warcraft than actually working.

The Droid does look awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Default Re: Droid?

[quote="LOL at the ATT comment. That's why I chose Verizon.

I just may try a Droid. I'm noticing that certain apps slow the Storm II down.

Btw, how many gigs is your Droid? And does the Star Wars association get in your face, or is it fairly innocuous? I don't want Jar Jar frikkin' Binks popping up to tell me I have email. lol[/quote]

No, the "DROID" notification is just one of many you can choose from. Its the default and you'll leave it one for about day before it drives you insane and you change it.

I was considering the Storm II as well, glad i went with the Droid. Verizon does offer a 30 day return policy, so if you dont like just send it back.

Oh yea and I got 16gigs currently. I didnt even look into the 32 gig, i mean i dont really use my phone for music at the moment and If i do 16gb is pretty damn big.

I read somewhere about being able to just upgrade with an SD card to 32 gigs....not sure.

yes i have the droid sis, i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by caliuncut
    Oh yea and I got 16gigs currently. I didnt even look into the 32 gig, i mean i dont really use my phone for music at the moment and If i do 16gb is pretty damn big.

I read somewhere about being able to just upgrade with an SD card to 32 gigs....not sure.
    yes, mines came with a 16 gig as well. to me, the droid is a mix of aiphone and a sidekick. i love the keyboard, the camera/video camera are pretty clear as well.

Veteran Poster

Been curious about this as well. I am still using the original EnV. It has served its purpose and now I need a new phone. When my money situation gets a bit better I plan on getting either the DROID or the Omnia 2. Both look really good. Its nice to see some quality phones FINALLY coming to Verizon.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Veteran Poster

[quote="bcorning08"][quote="LoveAshley"][quote="bcorning08"][quote="LoveAshley"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    fuckoff spam

I don't do either suck cocks but i like the girls, don't you ?. Or are you a t-girl hater ?, What are you doing here if you don't like t-girls. In your dreams you think about fucking a t-girl . Nicole sucks your cock for $1000,00 thats more than you can earn in a month loser !!
    1. I don't ever pay for sex. I'm actually a manwhore who can/does hooks up with broads every weekend.. I've turned down many of girls and almost every tgirl I've ever met.
    2. I make a 1000 a week
    3. There's a 99% chance your a loser who pays for sex and beats his dummy 10x a day... and u probably have more hours playing world of warcraft than actually working.
    Nicole posts a thread asking for info on something, not slagging anyone down(she;s obviously laid off sniffing glue for a bit) and you start shit for absolutely no reason.Not a fan of hers really, but you are a muppet.

1 you are a manwhore yet you turn all most of the girls and all the ladyboys down, do you prefer a mans fuck pump?

2 You might make money, but people with class as well as money don't boast about it. Thats why it has always been a shame to me, that in the past the only people with money had titles, now all the dross acts like the big'un even though in many cases the money isn't theirs it's the banks.

3People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Rookie Poster

haha this thread is funny

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

While at the Verizon store, I played around with the Droid as well. Not too bad, compared to my iPhone. I'd get one, but I don't want to get locked into another 2 year contract. Plus, I'm waiting to see how support (both hardware and software) plays out.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.