Default Obama approves aid to Israel, PA

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0%2...1976%2C00.html

30 billion dollars over the next decade to a country, while homeless American Vets sleep in our streets, kids don't have enough to eat, and one person in 8 in the US is on food stamps?!?

Ummm Yeah...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Yeah, that's what I thought!

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

Peace has a price. And, everyone has a price! bwhahaha

Default Re: Obama approves aid to Israel, PA

Indeed

BEEP BEEP!

Gold Poster

It took you over three years to come up with "indeed". Please respond by 2016.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

I don't mean to be dismissive either. I agree that foreign aid, particularly to Israel and to Egypt are a source of excessive expenditures. I am not really sure that it makes as much sense as you think to tie it to unemployment. I could just as easily say that for every cruise missile purchased and not used, a certain number of people who are underinsured in health care might die or lose a year of life. In fact you can say any unnecessary expenditure can be diverted in that way, and our budget is filled with such expenditures.

The question is, is every dollar of our budget being put to the highest and best use? The answer is no. Our military budget is a greater percentage of our gdp than any country in the world, which means that if we have a military advantage, our current rate of spending should not only sustain that advantage but expand any gap between us and the next highest spender.

The other reason I made a joke is because the article you posted said that a ten year commitment had been made to Israel. Here we are 3 and a half years later. It's not exactly an aha moment to realize that the situation is unlikely to have changed.

Gold Poster

Edit: our military budget is not highest percentage of gdp of any country! Sorry.