Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Let a dwarf fist you. :

Or would that be too small ... they could use both arms.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Let a dwarf fist you. :

Or would that be too small ... they could use both arms.
    Pervert!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Dazzle

Give it some years of getting fucked and you should be ready ..Use big dildos or something. But ive seen vids of you getting fucked and I figure you were tight ...I don't see you getting fisted.
    Experience is not the issue, bone structure is. When warmed up I'm plenty loose, but my bone structure precludes most fists from entering me. Believe me I've had plenty of times when 4 fingers wasn't enough, but the person fucking felt like their hand was going to break if they pushed on through.
    Can I see what your ass looks like again ? lol

and yes I get your point .. thats true, you're petite. Wish I could see vids of you open like that tho..plz tho, if it can't happen don't force it. I can just imagine someone's hand getting stuck inside there. wow

Give it some years of getting fucked and you should be ready ..Use big dildos or something. But ive seen vids of you getting fucked and I figure you were tight ...I don't see you getting fisted.
    Experience is not the issue, bone structure is. When warmed up I'm plenty loose, but my bone structure precludes most fists from entering me. Believe me I've had plenty of times when 4 fingers wasn't enough, but the person fucking felt like their hand was going to break if they pushed on through.
    Can I see what your ass looks like again ? lol

and yes I get your point .. thats true, you're petite. Wish I could see vids of you open like that tho..plz tho, if it can't happen don't force it. I can just imagine someone's hand getting stuck inside there. wow
    I've taken plenty of large toys and cocks in my ass over the years.

Rookie Poster

Ill do some search for that ... I love the fact you pride yourself on being the baddest ... It's quite sexy. You need to get fucked properly - maybe that would change your attitude

Ill do some search for that ... I love the fact you pride yourself on being the baddest ... It's quite sexy. You need to get fucked properly - maybe that would change your attitude
    No, that always makes me want more, like a dick in my mouth while I'm getting fucked.

Rookie Poster

No, that always makes me want more, like a dick in my mouth while I'm getting fucked.
    you're not scared of who guys who may want to fuck your ass like it's a pussy ? Ive never fucked ass before, but Ive read and hear TS prefer when guys are considerate and gentle with them.

You def need some hardcore fucking to knock you down a notch - remind you that your ass is not more powerful than the dick.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Mandy, are you most attracted to genetic girls?
    Yes. Specifically queer ones. Straight girls do nothing for me.
    http://www.sarahdopp.com/

You'd probably like her.

Junior Poster

when you are on that yoga mat Mandy you can notice quite a bit of size difference between you and these other girls- you are quite long and leggy. I would say your around 6ft2 188cm

Quote Originally Posted by macjay18
    when you are on that yoga mat Mandy you can notice quite a bit of size difference between you and these other girls- you are quite long and leggy. I would say your around 6ft2 188cm
    You are correct, exactly correct.