Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    Wow. I know you're petite but OUCH! I guess its a good thing she isn't into guys. It would be like throwing a toothpick into a volcano.

Very creative theme. Thanks for sharing.
    I'm actually not all that petite. I'm thin, but I have large hands and feet. Perfect for size queens like Saffron.

But yeah, I didn't see the point in trying to fuck her with my little cock when I've seen her get double fisted without breaking a sweat. I really love fucking women who can accommodate a fist, nothing makes me more turned on in the world.
    lol. Yeah. Well I wouldn't feel bad Mandy. After viewing THAT I think even John Holmes and Lexington Steele would feel a bit inadequate.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Right up your alley huh B1? Fisting a hot gender queer dyke.
    You betcha. In fact, my interest in fisting came out of heavy-handed vaginal play with several of my GG lovers. I then discovered vaginal fisting via the women at On Our Backs and then anal fisting from a pro Domme in NY. It was only a matter of time before I experimented on both the presentation and the receiving end of the sport.

I've found it interesting that not only basic anal sex (Penis/vagina) but also fisting has become rather mainstream in recent years. I'm particularly impressed at the advances into mainstream that fisting has taken (Both vaginal and anal).

I agree with Wendy that you should watch your ass, as it were, but it is not the social horror that it once was.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

whats it like to fist someone ? I can't imagine how open inside her must be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Dazzle
    Fisting has always been my favorite sexual activity to engage in. The feeling is incredible, I once had a doctor explain to me that the highest concentration of nerves in the human body are located in the tongue and the fingers, so it makes sense that I'm obsessed with fucking people with my hands. I generally get an amazing sensation of pleasure from my hand all the way up my shoulders and then down my spine to my crotch. Such a turn on.

Rookie Poster

Fisting has always been my favorite sexual activity to engage in. The feeling is incredible, I once had a doctor explain to me that the highest concentration of nerves in the human body are located in the tongue and the fingers, so it makes sense that I'm obsessed with fucking people with my hands. I generally get an amazing sensation of pleasure from my hand all the way up my shoulders and then down my spine to my crotch. Such a turn on.
    have you ever been fisted ?

No. I've had five fingers in me, but never an entire fist. I'm just a bit too narrow for most people.

But I keep hoping that someone will be patient enough and skilled enough to fist me.

Rookie Poster

No. I've had five fingers in me, but never an entire fist. I'm just a bit too narrow for most people.

But I keep hoping that someone will be patient enough and skilled enough to fist me.
    Give it some years of getting fucked and you should be ready ..Use big dildos or something. But ive seen vids of you getting fucked and I figure you were tight ...I don't see you getting fisted.

Give it some years of getting fucked and you should be ready ..Use big dildos or something. But ive seen vids of you getting fucked and I figure you were tight ...I don't see you getting fisted.
    Experience is not the issue, bone structure is. When warmed up I'm plenty loose, but my bone structure precludes most fists from entering me. Believe me I've had plenty of times when 4 fingers wasn't enough, but the person fucking felt like their hand was going to break if they pushed on through.

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Pro_Lapse it happened to Ava Devine it can happen to you!
    She had a prolapsed anus, not pussy.
    lol I understand that...but if you were to go on the receiving end of that....keep that in mind.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Pro_Lapse it happened to Ava Devine it can happen to you!
    She had a prolapsed anus, not pussy.
    lol I understand that...but if you were to go on the receiving end of that....keep that in mind.
    I've heard that Ava Devine is a total nympho maniac. I've heard awesome stories, but I'm not gonna share them.

Don't worry, I think I have a ways to go before you have to worry about me having a prolapsed anus.