Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Wasnīt I right about comparing that "girl" with Dieter Hallervorden?

What do you know with your 4 posts, dude? The girls are leaving this forum due to all the personal fights. When I say girls, I mean GIRLS not some crosdressing fetishists.
    Hollywoodbuckstrap, is this the type of person you want on this board?

New girls just starting out will not post on this board because of him. Do the right thing. Without him, this board can grow.

Hello there

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

I donīt know what you mean by "zoo-like" atmosphere, Nicole, but the person who wants me banned is obviously a long-time HA member.
    Exactly! How many times do we see members who show a join date of the current year with very few posts start talking shit like they've been lurking for years. In fact, some are stupid enough to admit to have been lurking for "quite some time."

Sock puppets suck through and through. They're complete cowards, and it's laughable that one would demand that Coroner be banned.

I just want more girls on here. It's funny how I guess there are a ton of guys that take shots at the girls but the worst fights on here a majority of the time are clearly girl on girl action.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay
    I donīt know what you mean by "zoo-like" atmosphere, Nicole, but the person who wants me banned is obviously a long-time HA member.
    Exactly! How many times do we see members who show a join date of the current year with very few posts start talking shit like they've been lurking for years. In fact, some are stupid enough to admit to have been lurking for "quite some time."

Sock puppets suck through and through. They're complete cowards, and it's laughable that one would demand that Coroner be banned.
    Let him demand, man. Heīd have "more style" if he did that with his usual nick but since thatīs not the case, heīs just a hypocrite in my eyes and not worth my time.

Girls, please donīt run away because of me, I promise I wonīt eat garlic anymore.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

No one leaves HA, they just alias under a bullshit name

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

there is so much anger and hostility on this board lately.

everyone needs to chill out, smoke some weed, drink beer, get laid, whatever works for you.

there is absolutely no call for all the hateful and angry posts. it is possible to express a difference in opinion without attacking someone else, it can be done in a civil manner.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I'm not discussing that. I'm just saying that if you gentlemen wanted more girls here, you'd show more respect to us. Dissing CD's is no solution to getting more TS here. Dissing the trolls is. Most girls here aren't sweating a CD.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    I'm not discussing that. I'm just saying that if you gentlemen wanted more girls here, you'd show more respect to us. Dissing CD's is no solution to getting more TS here. Dissing the trolls is. Most girls here aren't sweating a CD.
    Iīm not dissing CDs because, like you said, theyīre not the problem. But Iīm making fun of those who think that everything that wears a wig and lipstick can be called a she. Maybe in ancient Greek dramas when female roles were played by men in amphitheatres.

But the German comedian and that CD really resemble. Ok, Iīm outta here.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    Quote Originally Posted by Trans Mission
    Personally, I hope no one gets banned. I like healthy dissension but do tire from the trite arguments as well.

Mods should lock threads that spiral out of control, not ban participants engaged in passionate discourse. I see threads where nothing of benefit can be added, yet the e-jousters refuse to realize that winning a frail, incessant bickering session is tantamount to a Pyrrhic victory.

Just my unwelcome $0.02, though.

I advise not banning, just implementing heavier modding. This place won't be the same without, Nicole. Don't ban her, please. HA will be boring without her.
    this was not a thread for Nicole....see with this software we have lost the power and control to a point....very soon will not be the case...people will learn to be more responsible posters very quickly...i am sure of that....to be honest those flame threads i don't even open...usually its just two people posting back and fourth ...
    Thanks for the clarification. I'm understanding how naive I was regarding the lengths some posters take to invalidate someone.

I'm assuming people are trolling under various accounts simultaneously to muck up the forums and when banned just re-register. Children, eh?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    How bout the girls showing more respect to each other???

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"