Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    Coroner is alright in my book
    Coroner is generally fine. But when you start calling any M2F, "males", and refer to sex with a TS as "gay", you're asking to be flamed imo. It's just a spiteful thing to do.

I mean, Coroner, are you that shocked that she got pissed and created a sock puppet? Be honest.

Btw thank God that dipshit, blacktgirls, is gone. That guy was not only the dumbest, but also the most obsessed. Bad combo.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Coroner is generally fine. But when you start calling any M2F, "males", and refer to sex with a TS as "gay", you're asking to be flamed imo. It's just a spiteful thing to do.

I mean, Coroner, are you that shocked that she got pissed and created a sock puppet? Be honest.

Btw thank God that dipshit, blacktgirls, is gone. That guy was not only the dumbest, but also the most obsessed. Bad combo.
    I´m not sure if "she" created another account but I´m not calling any M2F transsexual a male and you know that. You would probably agree when I say that there´s a difference between a TS who´s going through transition and a person who dresses for fun, which is not a problem. But when Bruce Wayne dresses as Batman, this doesn´t make him a bat not does he feel like a bat. But ok, the "sock puppet" could be a TS (psychologically) and if I insulted her, I´m ready to apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner

I´m not sure if "she" created another account but I´m not calling any M2F transsexual a male and you know that. You would probably agree when I say that there´s a difference between a TS who´s going through transition and a person who dresses for fun, which is not a problem. But when Bruce Wayne dresses as Batman, this doesn´t make him a bat not does he feel like a bat. But ok, the "sock puppet" could be a TS (psychologically) and if I insulted her, I´m ready to apologize.
    Understood, and I think that's pretty decent of you. Personally, I don't think banning you was a legit request.

And I definitely agree that crossdressers and drag queens, who are not FT, are technically not transsexuals. Maybe they experience GID though. So, when in girl mode, it's just common courtesy... until they blow it and act like a dude! lol

Gotta run for now, but this was actually a happy ending imo. For HA, especially. lol

Junior Poster

I love that the clock is ticking. Excellent. The clock is ticking and the blade is whet and thirsty. The bucket awaits its heads.

Good.--

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

The doomsday clock is set ten minutes to midnight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	watchmen_bloody_doomsday_clock_805.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	292674  

Quote Originally Posted by trans

maven
    I love that the clock is ticking. Excellent. The clock is ticking and the blade is whet and thirsty. The bucket awaits its heads.

Good.--
    How effin' corny. I mean, are you ok? Or do you want a moment with yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    It's shit like this that makes it crystal clear as to why you've yet to get laid in life.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

It's shit like this that makes it crystal clear as to why you've yet to get laid in life.
    For all you know that little Watchmen reference may have gotten all the panties moist on all the comic girls here. :P

tick tock
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	girl_comic_books_3_110.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	292765  

For all you know that little Watchmen reference may have gotten all the panties moist on all the comic girls here. :P

tick tock
    Watchmen reference? Shit, I thought it was an Iron Maiden reference until I checked and saw that song was titled "2 Minutes to Midnight," not ten.

Ah well, not like I ever played that record.

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    ANY girl that I witnessed leaving from these boards did so after a catfight (and/or other forms of "misunderstandings" between the TS's in question).
    That would be my observation as well.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all