Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    The World's full of idiots and assholes.
    yeah and you would be one of them, moron
    What the hell? What did I ever do to you, you miserable grouch. I guess my quote struck a nerve. What, are you bitter because you got your rear-end owned on this site for being a mean and judgemental prick?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    The World's full of idiots and assholes.
    yeah and you would be one of them, moron
    What the hell? What did I ever do to you, you miserable grouch. I guess my quote struck a nerve. What, are you bitter because you got you rear-end owned on this site for being a mean and judgemental prick?
    I know exactly what she's saying. It's dopey and vapid shit like, "We make our own prisons" that show exactly where you're coming from.

You sit back in chill-mode every time a guy says something completely tasteless and wrong,yet you're always attempting to correct the girls. Is that how your dad treated your mom? Where do you get off?

Be more consistent, or just keep quiet with the judgments. That's my suggestion. No one here really cares what "el Nino" thinks. Ok? You're not exactly the board's intellectual heavy weight, Holmes. lol

Jen will you be my lone christmas gift this year lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Jeez Jennifer Justice, I mean Nicole, thanks for your input. But sadly, I do not concur with your sentiments. Usually it is true, however (that we do in fact create our own prisons), so I don't know what you are talking about. Seems like plain old common sense to me; not a great intellectual epiphany or something like that. But you know what they say, common sense is not is common...

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Jeez Jennifer Justice, I mean Nicole, thanks for your input. But sadly, I do not concur with your sentiments. Usually it is true, however (that we do in fact create our own prisons), so I don't know what you are talking about. Seems like plain old common sense to me; not a great intellectual epiphany or something like that. But you know what they say, common sense is not is common...
    Uh huh. Well, not concurring with the girls EVER is what you do it seems. So I'm not surprised that you didn't say, "Ya know what, Nicole? Instead of directing my smug and useless comments towards the women here, I'm going to direct them towards the trolls. I appreciate the Tgirls, and not the trolls."

Nope. Nah-ah. Not you, el Nino. You're insinuating that I lack common sense. As if you'd have enough to know when to stfu. Uh huh.

Btw, that drawing in your av is claaaaaah-seeeee. Is it of you? You look like you really know how to charm the ladies and get you some poontang... or some cock, as the case may be. Sweet.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Since I've been back the fools residing on HA have decreased drastically in the past weeks, and the drama is more "remember when such and such fought so & so" type shit than anything else...........

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

5 Star Poster

I have to disagree a little. I had a surprisingly good conversation here just the other day.

Threads which give any of us a chance to show another side, have a real converstaion about anything are few and far between. I guess it's just easier to be a troll.

Nicole, I enjoy talking to all kinds of people on this site and strive for positivity, always. I'm sorry that you are living in a fantasy land and are inventing a false persona/identity for me. Whoa, take it easy and choose your battles. God...

And here's a fact for you: I didn't start with the personal attacks in this thread.

Brenda, thanks, you have always been pleasant.

BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster

Its more gutta cat-fighting than anything else.The girls going at each other,name calling,stripping each other of any dignity..then some poor idiot sticks his two cents,or tries to play peacemaker
    and gets the lining tore out his ass.I will give credit where credits due...the mods seem to have quiet some of the nonsense.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Professional Poster

Trannys are going to fight it’s just a fact. It’s a world of completion, where egos collide and most girls think their hotter than they actually are, each one trying to be better then the next. So that just comes with the territory but when the “tricks” come in and start with the girls, it’s not cool. I call them tricks because some act as such.

It’s like black people using the “N” word amongst themselves. I can call another tranny a man but to have a trick do it has a whole different tone. I don’t know, I think some of these trick guys really hate us because they want to be us.