Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Droid?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Droid?

Has anyone here purchased a Droid from Verizon? I'm curious to hear a little feedback on it. Is having that Lucas-arts software really worth the high cost? I like Motorola, but it seems kinda gimmicky.

I just bought a Blackberry Storm II a month ago, and I'm on my third already. The first two stopped working, and needed to be replaced. JWBL says that BB's & Verizon don't mix. I'm believing him at this point. But I love the phone, even though my luck with them has been horrible. The nice thing is, they've worked super-well... right up until they became completely worthless hunks of shit, just taking up space in my bag! lol

Rookie Poster

fuckoff spam

Quote Originally Posted by bcorning08
    fuckoff spam
    "Spam"? Your mom's worn out pussy tastes like "Spam.

Obviously you can't afford either, Holmes, which is sad considering they're practically giving them away if you have a Verizon family plan. lol

Losah! lol

5 Star Poster

Can be a messege from inhabitants of the moon warning that will come here

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    fuckoff spam

Obviously you can't afford either, Holmes, which is sad considering they're practically giving them away if you have a Verizon family plan. lol

Losah! lol
    Fuckoff I make more than u an hour and i dont sell my ass.. and i dont care about which cell phone i got.

fuckoff spam

Losah! lol
    Fuckoff I make more than u an hour and i dont sell my ass.. and i dont care about which cell phone i got.
    How much can you honestly earn when you type with all the articulation of a janitor on crack? lol Most people who hold at least 6 fig+ jobs aren't illiterate retards, who mistake convos about smartphones for "spam". lol

And if you actually didn't care, why are you here saying "fuck off"? Lonely? lol

There are plenty of threads I ignore. Here's how it generally works. If you have no interest? You ignore the thread. Even the forums most stupid members understand that much. Are you that proud of being a pinhead?

"When I have nothing to say?!? My lips are sealed!"

Rookie Poster

fuckoff spam

Losah! lol
    Ejj bitch ass motherfucker. Why don't you grown up..How old are you , twelve ?..you don't sell your ass but you do suck cocks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveAshley

you don't sell your ass but you do suck cocks !!!
    Ouch!!! lol

Rookie Poster

fuckoff spam

Losah! lol
    Ejj bitch ass motherfucker. Why don't you grown up..How old are you , twelve ?..you don't sell your ass but you do suck cocks !!!
    I don't do either... i'm sure u do both.. can I take a dump in your mouth then you can really talk shit d-bag

fuckoff spam

Losah! lol
    I don't do either... i'm sure u do both.. can I take a dump in your mouth then you can really talk shit d-bag
    So you get paid by the hour? Where? 7-11 or Kmart? lol