Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Okay here let me be a trick as I put forth my opinion:

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    and most girls think their hotter than they actually are
    LOL, yep. I guess when a 'trick' points that out he just gets slammed for being a 'trick'. I'm glad to see someone with the handle NYTSJulie, someone we can safely assume is a TS, point it out.

I don’t know, I think some of these trick guys really hate us because they want to be us.
    Riiiiight, that must be it. Then again, maybe some of them do. I must say, however, that I don't hate any TSs on a forum board (of all places), but I have in the past expressed a lot of lulz because of instances such as:

most girls think their hotter than they actually are.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Nicole, I enjoy talking to all kinds of people on this site and strive for positivity, always. I'm sorry that you are living in a fantasy land and are inventing a false persona/identity for me. Whoa, take it easy and choose your battles. God...

And here's a fact for you: I didn't start with the personal attacks in this thread.
    No. You're just condescending. It's called being passive aggressive. It's no fantasy. It's what I've observed. You're into giving "positivity" ratings, instead of being an instrument of positive change yourself. I didn't call you a "moron", I'm not Jenn, and I'm not choosing a battle. I'm just telling you what I've observed. And that is, you like to pontificate yet you have nothing to back it up with. "We build our own prisons" is not exactly a profound metaphor. It's simply your way of being holier than thou. Hey. It's ok. Like I said, you're no VIP here. No one was even paying attention to. Maybe you should thank me for even bothering.

Quote Originally Posted by Schimmel
    Okay here let me be a trick as I put forth my opinion:

and most girls think their hotter than they actually are
    LOL, yep. I guess when a 'trick' points that out he just gets slammed for being a 'trick'. I'm glad to see someone with the handle NYTSJulie, someone we can safely assume is a TS, point it out.

I don’t know, I think some of these trick guys really hate us because they want to be us.
    Riiiiight, that must be it. Then again, maybe some of them do. I must say, however, that I don't hate any TSs on a forum board (of all places), but I have in the past expressed a lot of lulz because of instances such as:

most girls think their hotter than they actually are.
    Stop babbling, and make a damn point. My GOD, but that post was tedious and pointless. lol

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    The World's full of idiots and assholes.
    yeah and you would be one of them, moron
    What the hell? What did I ever do to you, you miserable grouch. I guess my quote struck a nerve. What, are you bitter because you got your rear-end owned on this site for being a mean and judgemental prick?
    lmao... ? i dont even know how to respond to that as i cant even think of ONE time any of you faggots ever owned my ass but whatever u say el fagarino

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

It reminds me of the Market for Lemons, that economics theory where a few lemons (annoying members) drive out the best posters which in turn drives out the next best and so on until you only have trolls posting. I guess I'm thinking of trolls as the lemons and the girls as the desirable members but it could probably go both ways.
    And JJ good to see you posting here again.

It’s like black people using the “N” word amongst themselves. I can call another tranny a man but to have a trick do it has a whole different tone. I don’t know, I think some of these trick guys really hate us because they want to be us.
    That´s not comparable.When they use the N-word among themselves they do it not in a hatefull way.
    I don´t see a different tone when a guy or a tgirl calls a tgirl things like man,crossdresser,fag...
    I haven´t observed such brutal verbal fights that girls have among themselves with a guy vs tgirl,yet.

Wow Nicole, well If come off as condescending to you, believe me, it is not my intention. I am not a petty tyrant, a "one-upper", nor do i ever express any such juvenile behavior or egocentrism. And whoever said I was trying to reach a VIP status on a digital forum?!... Where did you get that whack idea from? Good God woman.

I am tired just wasting my energy on typing this useless defensive statement... but I felt slightly compelled to, because I felt as though it was in fact warrented. You see, I was the one who was attacked first. Please stop your dellusioned banter and we shall achieve peace (well, at least you and me)...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Nicole, you wrote "Maybe you should thank me for even bothering you".

Megalomania much?

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

I thought you wanted peace... or do you want to continue to be condescending? Pick one or the other.

The thing about you is, you can't help inserting that passive aggressive bullshit of yours every time you post. Again, what the hell do you have to contribute here other than your stuck up moralizing? "Physician, heal thyself", ok? if you don't like friction, keep your stuck up "positivity" comments to yourself. Mind your own business, or I'm going to give the negative attention you seek. Wtf?

Haha... I was minding my own business and never mentioned any names or got personal. Take some of your own advice. PEACE

BEEP BEEP!