Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by T-girl hound
    Nicole glad to see you here and the girl's presence is appreciated by me.
    Thank you, baby. I appreciate that, and the fact that you've always been a sweetheart.

I know most guys here really do enjoy having the girls around. There's only a handful of malcontents who expect everyone to support them when they have their dumb private epiphanies that they're gay, or to ignore their transphobic innuendos, or to silently take their nasty abuse. Unfortunately, those A-holes post a lot.
    double entendre to my latest post
    Yeah, ok. I read your other post. Nice to see what side of the fence you like being on. You're calling me a racist? Fuck you. I've sucked enough black cock, Asian cock, Jewish cock, etc that you have lots of fucking nerve. Take your race card and shove it up your ass.
    Calm down i misunderstood you

Veteran Poster

Nicole glad to see you here and the girl's presence is appreciated by me.
    Thank you, baby. I appreciate that, and the fact that you've always been a sweetheart.

I know most guys here really do enjoy having the girls around. There's only a handful of malcontents who expect everyone to support them when they have their dumb private epiphanies that they're gay, or to ignore their transphobic innuendos, or to silently take their nasty abuse. Unfortunately, those A-holes post a lot.
    double entendre to my latest post
    Yeah, ok. I read your other post. Nice to see what side of the fence you like being on. You're calling me a racist? Fuck you. I've sucked enough black cock, Asian cock, Jewish cock, etc that you have lots of fucking nerve. Take your race card and shove it up your ass.
    Eh now check my other post slight misunderstanding, shit I got confused with so much back and forth like I said we can still fuck

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I'm calm, but I've been threatened enough by that racist motherfucker to not be amused when I get called a racist. For whatever reason, his racist ass is allowed to have free reign here, and that is NOT fucking cool.

Veteran Poster

I'm calm, but I've been threatened enough by that racist motherfucker to not be amused when I get called a racist. For whatever reason, his racist ass is allowed to have free reign here, and that is NOT fucking cool.
    nothing alittle mutual oral cant fix btw us

Rookie Poster

Julie: so what happened? All the back-and-forth bantering like you see above between guys and girls (and sometimes girls and girls).

I always thought a big selling point for tgirls was less drama, but here, that doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe the anonymity of the internet brings out the worst in people.

Default Re: What happened to this place...too many crazy tricks

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    I don’t come in here much at all, anymore. This place as gone way down hill and has lost many good people who could banter back and forth in good sprit. Now we have tricks calling girls all kinds of names. Someone needs to collect the garbage and do a big clean up. So many worthy people have left because of these crazy tricks.
    Sweetypants, you have forgotten to mention the FAT's though (Frustrated Angry Trannys), but that's ok, we still love ya.

I know where u coming from nevertheless. In 06 and 07 I was pretty much a regular, these days I hardly lurk, let alone post. Many people I considered interesting have fucked off. Still, it seems there are new kids on the block now, and you better go with the flow, or just go. Because, the "good ole times" won't come back. And one persons telletubby is another persons hero (as seen many times).

Generally, I see conspiracy nuts, drama queens and champions of closetcase-ness and insecurity like never before on the site. But that'S just me, a vet :P

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    The World's full of idiots and assholes.
    yeah and you would be one of them, moron

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    The World's full of idiots and assholes.
    yeah and you would be one of them, moron
    Wow I wish all santas helpers were as fit as you!

Merry Christmas sweetbuns.

Junior Poster

I agree! too many crazy tricks.

Default Re: What happened to this place...too many crazy tricks

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    I don’t come in here much at all, anymore. This place as gone way down hill and has lost many good people who could banter back and forth in good sprit. Now we have tricks calling girls all kinds of names. Someone needs to collect the garbage and do a big clean up. So many worthy people have left because of these crazy tricks.
    You should read what kind of names some girls call each other,Julie.