Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

I'm sorry to read that you are in pain, and not to diminish what you are feeling, but I think most of us have been where you are wheather it is with a t girl or not. I don't know what to write, but I hope that in time you will find someone who you can love, and love you the way you desire in return.

Gold Poster

Mega,

We've all been there to some extent, but such is life. It comes with dips and at times, some wicked dangerous curves that can throw us off our game. Someone once said that the whole world seems depopulated when that special someone exits our lives, and my guess is that is what you are experiencing right now. Move on, bro. Go out and distract yourself somehow. I go out in my yard and work. It can not only be very theraputic, and I don't possibly harm or burden anyone that way. Take care of yourself, and just remember that although it may be trying at times at this time, you will pull through, my man ... you have no practical alternative choice.

Rookie Poster

Yea, it is a sad story indeed, I really don't know exactly what to write but to say a lot us been through that.

Yet none of us can really know the pain you are going through. Yours sounds like much harsher than the ones I normally hear. I can only say that "don't give up." I think one of the worst things in the world is to see someone you love, love another.

I have a feeling that to find the one that you are meant to be with requires a lot of pain many times. And each time that pain comes, you think I want to give up, I feel like the world is ended. But you keep going and next thing you know you are in love again. Than the pain happens again.

But I am sure you know as well as I do MEGA, when you find that true love, your soulmate, it is worth experiencing that pain a thousand times over. I know when I found my soulmate, it definitely was.

Hi, how are you?

5 Star Poster

I was under the impression that you broke up with her. Of course she is going to move on and date someone else. You were the first to post that it was for the best. You can't have things both ways darlin. I think you are permanently damaged goods. Your ex has ruined you for every other girl.
    You tell all the girls you meet about her which if you didn't know is dating taboo #1 - talking about ex's.

I know you were hurt but you haven't been able to move on and that breaks my heart. I am sure it breaks her heart too when she looks down on you. Do you think she would want you to be miserable for 20 years because of what happened to her? I don't think so. All you are doing now is hurting her more.

I know you've hurt a lot... but your solutions may be to date real girls and not TS who are almost always a little messed up in the head.

Junior Poster

Mega, I'm not going to get into specifics here, if you want to talk about it we can do it through PMs, but I will say this: being "permanently damaged goods" as Vicki put it isn't always as bad as it seems. I have been for over 16 years and I've learned to dwell on the good aspects as much as possible. It's hard, I know, especially when you're holding back a loss as dark as yours, but it is possible to have periods of extreme happiness, man. Sadly, I have no advice for you on finding that perfect ts girl, bud. But, I do think that you're the kind of guy who has a lot to offer a girl and that fact will shine through the clouds for some girl someday. >>Insert tired old "keep your chin up" cliche here<< I know it's not much to go on, but like I said I'm willing to listen and talk with you if you need a shoulder. Just sorry to see anyone else struggle with pain like this

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

Junior Poster

Hey Mega,
    sorry about that crap ..kinda sucks ...
    even though we've all been over it before it just a shitty feeling ... but on a good note you'll pull through on top, strong people always do ..Time heals all wounds. No get back out there and get back on that horse ...

Sorry to hear Mega. Of course, Vicki is right (isn't she usually? except when she's deliberately being a wiseass?), but you will move on when the time is right. Check Paul McCartney: Linda was his soulmate, love of his life, they were never apart in 35 years for more than a night (when he was in jail for mj possession). Then she died of breast cancer, and he mourned for a long time. Broke out of it by recording an amazing cd (Run Devil Run), then met Heather and gave his heart to her. Heather must know that Linda will always be his number one, but he's got so much love to give that it isn't diminished by giving it to more than one (not at the same time! and with a mourning period). So do you. You've got a tough persona, but you're a sensitive guy, that's clear, and it shows.

It happened to me once, a long time ago: my first lover (two years together) left me, and I was devastated. Didn't think I'd ever get out of that funk. Then I met my future wife, and we've been together for 31 years, married for 24. I love her like no other, and I know I'm lucky to have found her so young and so soon (about two years) after losing the love I thought I couldn't live without.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ............................

knowing Mega personally and seeing what he was going through last time we saw each other this shit is hard.....................
    It's hard to say anything to you man, I haven't been in your shoes as far as TS' but as far as GG's go I went through something similar years ago with an exotic dancer. Again another woman category that should be considered "damaged goods." She couldn't understand that school came 1st in order for me to be anything in the future and we ended up not speaking for awhile next thing you know she is all on someone else's lap at the club (not the stripclub, before you think it, a regular club)

what I learned from it? I saw her at the club I used to hang out ALOT at recently when I stopped by to reminisce, she's a bartender, still looks good but she was not in my league at this point. She hadn't done anything to better herself educationally or financially, what I had in my heart for her in the past stayed in the past.

Our situations aren't the same at all Mega, but letting you know that there are others that have gone through heartbreak and gotten through it should help you as the months go by.........................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

5 Star Poster

I feel bad you don't get support here from the NYC girls who post here. You are a special guy who see's through the materialistic bullshit. If I lived there you would never feel hurt like you do. Not because of how you look or how much money you make, but because of who you are.

i feel ya mega....nuthing worse than a broken heart.....why im reluctant to get into another relationship , instead i just work on my career and other goals....maybe later down the road............

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time