Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Girls-Only Thread

I know the guys will inevitably pester us on this thread, because some of them are big women themselves, but I think we can give it a shot.

Personally, I can't stomach a lot of these guys. At the top of my list would be Braveman aka 2009AD. As many of you may know, when a guy from one of these forums takes the liberty of finding your ad and your number, and calls you with his hard dick in hand, he's a fucking loser.

Another total loser is blacktgirl. Somebody Lorena Bobbitt that motherfucker. I wanna know who has a functioning penis, and feels compelled to talk shit about a woman like that. Answer? Only an angry fag. You just know this bitch is lipsynching "Umbrella" in the mirror between posts. Nothing is worse than a closet fag. They pester everyone with their latent need for dick.

Lastly, I guess I wasn't here for most of whatever is going on with Jhaniah. Personally, I like her but I don't want to see her attacking my friends either. At the top of that list is Mimi. I live for Mimi and have ever since I saw the video on the bus. Another is Vanessa. Vanessa is not shady, so I don't see what point there is in bashing her.

Jhaniah, I think you're fishy and you have a great sense of humor. Why don't you leave your sisters alone, and mock these fags. I'll join you in reading their beads, if you haven't guessed. The only supposed M2Fs I don't like here are Hara, Tika, and Peggy. But I'm not initiating conflict because the guys get off on it, and it's counterproductive.

Default Re: Girls-Only Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Personally, I can't stomach a lot of these guys. At the top of my list would be Braveman aka 2009AD. As many of you may know, when a guy from one of these forums takes the liberty of finding your ad and your number, and calls you with his hard dick in hand, he's a fucking loser.
    Sorry, you've never gotten my cock hard, not even close. Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Then wtf were you calling me up for, you no-life loser? To exchange recipes? Please, fag. You loved me until I read you, you sad queer.

Notice: we have our first WOMAN on the thread other than myself.

Then wtf were you calling me up for, you no-life loser? To exchange recipes? Please, fag. You loved me until I read you, you sad queer.

"Read" me? I recall we gossiped about HA and that was about it dude. Nice try.

Gossiped like a woman? Yes, you are a woman. You called me, not the other way around, and all you ever have on your mind is petty gossip. You were oh-so happy to see me bashing Sweet Cheri. That gave you more wood than any woman ever has, you queer.

Now step the fuck off this thread, PETER. I don't know any girls named "Peter" or "Braveman" or whoever the fuck else you feel like being today, you gay pussy bitch.

Gossiped like a woman? Yes, you are a woman. You called me, not the other way around, and all you ever have on your mind is petty gossip. You were oh-so happy to see me bashing Sweet Cheri. That gave you more wood than any woman ever has, you queer.
    Whatever you say sir. smh.

Yeah, you can keep calling me "sir", but ask yourself why you were calling me in the first place, ma'am.

But you got one thing right: it IS whatever I say. I'm welcome here and you're banned, Braveman. Now, if that doesn't sit well with you, Miss, why don't you go back to HD where all it takes is some asskissing to stay in Vicki's good graces.

Rookie Poster

Why don't you thread this girls as girls ?. They have born in the wrong body. The t-girls are definitely girls. They look like girls. They think like girls, and they work as girls. The only thing they had is a cock. But be nice to the girls. They are girls, and sometimes sensitive. So admire them or PLEASE go away from this forum.

As many of you may know, when a guy from one of these forums takes the liberty of finding your ad and your number, and calls you with his hard dick in hand, he's a fucking loser. .
    Hi Nicole, I'm a fan so I'm not trying to start anything. This quote makes it seem like you are insulting every guy on here who would ever want to see you or any of the other beautiful ladies on here. I know alot of the girls on here depend on the guys calling them up to make that extra money. Isn't that the purpose of putting up an ad in the first place, to get the guy horny enough to call you and pay you to be with them? In my opinion, most of us aren't losers but obviously there are a few of them out there. Try not to put us all down if you are only trying to insult those few