Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

Default Re: Nightmare On Elm Street 5

Quote Originally Posted by mds
    This morning I was a local video shop, checking out the horror section and up on the very top shelf was the Nightmare on Elm Street series, parts 1, 2, 3, 4, Freddy's Dead and New Nightmare.

So I went over the clerk and asked how come part 5 wasn't there.

Clerk says that Freddy's Dead is part 5.

I said part 5 was called, The Dream Child and was released in 1989.

Then a long and furious stream of abuse was thrown back & forth about the existence of the 5th, and then (get this for surrealism), the manager comes out and insists that there is NO film called, The Dream Child.

Does anyone out there remember this one?

mds
    I saw it, but don't remember it all that well. Here it is...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097981/...c=1;ft=23;fm=1

Then there's the 1991 film, The Final Nightmare. Check out imdb for info.

(I like horror movies.)

Junior Poster

its the one where the main character is pregant, and freddy adopts the kid while its inside her.

"Do unborn babies dream"

she then dreams and meets her son "Jacob"

i know my horrors

Rookie Poster

If I were you, I would print out multple pictures of the dvd and scenes and what not. Also, show that there are 7 movies (not including FvJ).

I liked the whole series. 5 might have been the shitty one because it was rushed because of the success of 4.

Default the dream child

I'm with you hunni

A nightmare on elm st 5 is called The Dream Child

I have it at home Freddy's Dead is part 6!

maybe there was an issue with the 5th one in the U.S and was banned or something,but Im fromthe U.K and its available here

x

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

The Real Nightmare on Elm Street Pt 5 is that fucking Stallone is doing another Rocky film in which he plays a boxer? Talk about trying to push shit uphill.
    By the way, the best boxing film I've seen with the exception of Raging Bull, is called "Crying Fist" a Korean movie, with the dude from Oldboy.

While I'm on the subject of Stallone let me rant a bit more. Do we ever see Rambo Pt 3 (a mistake as Rambo 1 was only called "First Blood" and the 2nd was called "Rambo" so it should have been "Rambo 2") on TV anymore. No, never. Why...well let me think...who was Rambo helping defeat the Russians in Afghanistan? Gosh, the Taliban! Go Rocky, Go Rambo, Adrieeeeennnne, Donaaaaaaaaallllllllld.
    seanchai

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    The Real Nightmare on Elm Street Pt 5 is that fucking Stallone is doing another Rocky film in which he plays a boxer? Talk about trying to push shit uphill.
    By the way, the best boxing film I've seen with the exception of Raging Bull, is called "Crying Fist" a Korean movie, with the dude from Oldboy.

While I'm on the subject of Stallone let me rant a bit more. Do we ever see Rambo Pt 3 (a mistake as Rambo 1 was only called "First Blood" and the 2nd was called "Rambo" so it should have been "Rambo 2") on TV anymore. No, never. Why...well let me think...who was Rambo helping defeat the Russians in Afghanistan? Gosh, the Taliban! Go Rocky, Go Rambo, Adrieeeeennnne, Donaaaaaaaaallllllllld.
    seanchai
    Whats even worst is vin diesel is suppose to play the villian on that new rocky movie!

Man I like Vin Diesel - why would he lower himself?
    Am I the only one that was routing for Mr T to beat this shit out of Stallone?
    seanchai

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Man I like Vin Diesel - why would he lower himself?
    Am I the only one that was routing for Mr T to beat this shit out of Stallone?
    seanchai
    The only movie i liked of vin was pitch black,lol there is no way in hell a guy like that could have beat mr.t for real!

Saving Private Ryan.
    Riddick.

seanchai

Ok my bad...although I'm pretty sure there would be a direct correlation between the Russians getting chased out by the Mujhadeen and the Taliban getting control of Afghanistan PLUS the leader of the good guys had a suspicious beard and dodgy hat, just like Osama.
    seanchai