View Poll Results: Which would you use to stab probun in the neck?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • A knife with a serrated blade

3 27.27%
  • An icepick

6 54.55%
  • An arrow

1 9.09%
  • A pencil

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Which would you use to stab probun in the neck?

If or when you ever saw him?

Default Re: Which would you use to stab probun in the neck?

Quote Originally Posted by The Second Coming- JB
    If or when you ever saw him?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

No! This is just wrong! Phobun is a human being! He has his own hopes and dreams, thoughts and beliefs, and struggles and victories! We cannot shun him like this, or make him feel unwelcome!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    No! This is just wrong! Phobun is a human being! He has his own hopes and dreams, thoughts and beliefs, and struggles and victories! We cannot shun him like this, or make him feel unwelcome!

Would you would stab him in the eye socket, pop out his eye ball, and walk away laughing as he bled out?

Quote Originally Posted by Peacetalks

Would you would stab him in the eye socket, pop out his eye ball, and walk away laughing as he bled out?
    Omg, of course not, you pervert bitch. I hope I NEVER have to see his face, let alone watch him go through what these guys have in mind for him. He's is his own hell anyway.

Personally, I like having him here so I can watch him struggle with his charade. But it ends there. I wish no one any physical harm though, including him. I say that I wish death on people because it freaks them out, which they deserve. But I don't out people's names, call them up out of the blue, show up at their doorstep, etc. That's what people with nothing better to do find the time for. Not me. I believe in karma.

Like you, for example. You've put yourself on my radar. I know nothing about you, but you've observed me. So you obviously want to kid around and have fun. Teehee. But I would never assume that you have malice in your heart for me. Never. You'd have to establish that for yourself, and then live with it... or not.

But you want to talk with me. You have some interest in me. I wonder how I caught your attention, but not for very long because I actually don't care. My guess is though, it was ifor a few different reasons.

So, here we are. You've reached out, and now you've got my attention. I hope you think that it's a good thing. I mean, it should be. But only you know what you want. I'm an observer, in that regard. You're the proactive one here, clearly.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I'd never stab any one except perhaps in self-defense. Besides Phobun is well practiced in the art of warcraft, I'd never stand a chance.

(okay, I confess: it was me who added his old icon to his stats sheet).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phobun02_838.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	291487  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

Personally, I like having him here so I can watch him struggle with his charade. But it ends there. I wish no one any physical harm though, including him. I say that I wish death on people because it freaks them out, which they deserve.
    i never said anything about killing him....I would much rather keep him alive so I can stab him over and over again. Everytime he heals just stab him again...

A lot of people ask me.. stupid fuckin questions
    A lot of people think that.. what I say on record(HA)
    or what I talk about on a record(HA), that I actually do in real life
    or that I believe in it
    Or if I say that, I wanna kill somebody, that..
    I'm actually gonna do it
    or that I believe in it
    Well, shit... if you believe that
    then I'll kill you
    You know why?
    Cuz I'm ..... the devil bitch

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    I'd never stab any one except perhaps in self-defense. Besides Phobun is well practiced in the art of warcraft, I'd never stand a chance.

(okay, I confess: it was me who added his old icon to his stats sheet).
    And he denied being on Team Ramrod? Lol What a liar. And Peggy loves this guy. Now that's sad.

"Team Ramrod" sounds like the name of a security crew in a gay leather bar. lol

"Quick, Bruthce! Fristhk everyone immediately! Thomeone in our guild hathz sthtolen the magic lube!"

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Can I use a spork?

~BB~

Nice Trish...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!