Default i really envy you megabody

man-how lucky you are knowing all these gorgeous ny ts girls-i only know one in the uk where i live and she would make a fat arsed trucker seem appealing-but you-man you seem to be surrounded by them-ill bet you must be tailing quite a few on the side-i only ever seen new york on the tv but the place looks jumping-any chance if i made the trip we could hook up and you show me the ts hotspots-would certainly be something to tell my grandkids-not that id been to new york but i had megabody as a mate

Junior Poster

Default Wrong!

I know for a fact that that isn't peaches. Frankly, Mega, I'd love to be in the same country as you. "Roid rage can only take you so far, and believe me, I've cracked bigger nuts than you before. Your computer, and distance, are YOUR safety net.

Junior Poster

Default Like we've established...

It's easy to hide behind a keyboard. You seem to feel that steroid induced muscles are all you need to fight - haven't been in many, have you? I dare say your size does intimidate most, so you've probably never had to back yourself. Frankly, you're an self-important arsehole - but why would I bother to come all the way to NYC to tell you that, when others undoubtedly do that every day? It's not fear mate - it's economics coupled with the fact that I really don't give a toss.

Intimidated by size? I've seen that dude around. He's like 5'2". He's got the steroid thing but so what. Anyone with basic skills and reach can drop him in a beat. A Napolean complex at best. If you think for a second any of these girls are interested in this guy, you're very wrong. He's like a school mascot that's always around. Seems to me he's the one always threatening people here and calling everyone gay. He needs to see a therapist.

Junior Poster

Default You really don't get it, do you?

Mega, I'm not Peaches, nor am I her boyfriend. Never met her - in fact, I think some of her actions on this board were excessive. What amazes me is the way you and the admins of this board reacted to her - is your's the only voice permitted to be heard here? You seem to be the self-appointed expert here, with the tacit support of the admin's. You have every right to be heard here, but you have no right to bully anyone who offers a contrary point of view - the simple fact is, you are a bully. The problem is, you aren't a terribly effective one. Anyone can bluster from the other side of the world, but it means nothing. I used to get paid to kill people like you, so perhaps you need think very hard before you start making threats - and no, I'm, not threatening to kill you, my role was to neutralise credible threats, but take a long hard look at yourself you wanker.
    BTW - I don't need the picture - you showed the courtesy of posting one here earlier, you self-aggrandising moron. It's one of the many reasons why I was able to conclude that you are not a credible threat.
    To conclusion: you are, fundamentally, correct, but don't worry about this clown. Thanks for the support.

Junior Poster

Default Hey, Wanker - you spelt asinine incorrectly -

Or are your finger also so muscular that you struggle with the closely spaced keys on a keyboard (could explain the caps problem, I suppose).
    Listen up fool: I wore uniform for my country you cockhead (hence to getting paid to kill bit). I didn't state - nor infer - that I was some sort of sociopathic murderer. I haven't just wasted my life tossing back steroids and lifting weights - as have you.
    I didn't bother getting involved last year because I had better things to do - and, as previously stated, I think Peaches also behaved fairly badly. I only got involved this time because I'm sick of your rudeness to all and sundry - in this case, to Gazzaman. Why on Earth do you feel that you are a) the World's foremost expert on anything T; and, b) immune from criticism for being such an overbearing bully?
    Frankly, I don't much care what you do or say - but the question remains: why do you consider yourself to be so much more important than anyone else who comes here?
    I don't see much point in continuing this tussle much further - obviously we aren't going to agree on anything.
    BTW - as I am sure the admin's of this board (who appear to be in your pocket) can assure you, i am most assuredly not Peachers or hotblackshemale.

Junior Poster

Default chill

Chill people chill, the rest of us really dont want to hear this crap, save it for a chatroom.

now ahem back to the ladies... [/b]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_209.jpg 
Views:	1094 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	2305  

Rookie Poster

Default tell me about it

i gotta agree with gimmic on this one. I mean who really cares about any of this shit? I'm surprised someone hasn't deleted it or locked it by now. If you haven't figured it out by now internet threats/arguments are basically pointless and annoying, so stop all the fucking bitching and just enjoy the site for what it is.

Junior Poster

Default Well, I've said my piece, and more

That's it for now from me. It never was my intent to get this involved in the board. I've made my point - I don't expect, nor want, it to become a major sticking point.
    Cheers.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Yes, this should have been deleted already but we (everyone here) decided not to. Why? Well we're all adults here and the childish level of this post is slap in the face of everyone who uses this site. This isn't Grade School and nobody wants to constantly be running around deleting posts that are just pointless and idiotic.