Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Default Catching up on the news, i.e. Amanda Knox, Kardashians, etc.

I have to admit, I follow very few of these "personality" stories, but I did catch this Amanda Knox story in The Stranger...

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/s...nt?oid=2929730

Sounds like she might be a little bit innocent of the crimes she's been convicted of, but then again... what the fuck do I know.

You know how people put quotes "" around things to emphasize them (see my example in the first paragraph). Well, I'm going to use a new emphasis technique...

WTF Karshashians WTF

I mean seriously, I thought Kim Kardashian's 15 minutes of fame were up after I viewed that internet sex scene that made the rounds. And now I find from listening to the radio on the way back from skiing tonight that she's got her own reality tv show and it includes her sister.

If I hadn't been multi-tasking, i.e. driving and listening to the radio at the same time, I would classify listening to those radio spots for the upcoming show to be 2 of the most wasted minutes of my entire life.

Oh, yea, one more thing.... Tiger, Tiger, Tiger!

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

From the beginning I've felt like Amanda was innocent.

As for the Kardashians..all I have to say is...why?!?!?

She did it. It was a thrill kill. I don't know what all the griping's about. She only got 25 years. If she'd done it in Texas, they'd be strapping her to a table with a needle in her arm.

As for Kim: So what? The only one of that bunch with a legit claim to fame is Bruce Jenner.

Tiger? I'm sadly disappointed in the quality of whores these days. The reason you hire them in the first place is to leave when you're done & keep their mouths shut. The real pros in this business should be looking real hard at how to make an example of these extortionists, & bring back the honor of the profession. This kind of crap makes the customer base, especially the high rollers, gun shy. It'll affect everybody's income.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~