Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Do the person finishing drinking their diet mountain dew in the picture? Otherwise, I real tragedy, a good drink gone too waste

Hi, how are you?

Rookie Poster

truthfully, I would be mad if someone did that to my car, but it would only last a minute or two

Afterall, its only a car that gets you from point A to point B, nothing more

Easily replaceable, I would only murder someone if they did that to a someone I cared about.

Hi, how are you?

Professional Poster

Like R.Kells said:
    When a woman's fed up,
    No matter how you think you know her
    It's too late to talk about it....

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    These pictures remind me of that story (urban myth?) of a woman who found out her husband was cheating on her while on his business trips. During one trip she put one her husband's prized cars (expensive import [Porsche?]) in the classifieds for $17.00, the cost of the ad. No one bit on the ad assuming it was a misprint except for some 18 year old kid who called her and asked her if the price in the ad was correct. She said it was, so the kid went right over and bought the car. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ...

I would never attack one's car to get back at someone. How cowardly and uncreative.
    The legend/joke goes further to tell that the explanation of the low price was that the husband ditched the wife and then had the nerve to send a cable from Europe saying "Need money, sell the car", so she did.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell