Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default i cum all over my face and swallo

hey guys i love this new shoot i did i was turned on like i always am in ever single shoot i do of course hehe i love the camera and i love my job its weird even calling it a job cus i love it so much but anywho hope u guys enjoy it!!!!! new video shoots of me are comeing out on www.shemaleyum.com www.frankstgirlworld.com and www.bobstgirls.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	britney_146_382.jpg 
Views:	1632 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	290691  

hey everyone my name is britney markham im new to this site im about to launch my own site www.britneymarkham.com its under construction right now but u can go to it hope to get alot of fans and cant wait to be on cam for u.

i cum all over my face and swallo

Junior Poster

Hi guys I post with a very obviously fake personality teehee

I would swallow ur cum baby. And UMMMMMMMM I would burried my face on those feet of urs

Would love to see that masterpiece of a video. KEEP US POSTED

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

Default Re: i cum all over my face and swallo

Quote Originally Posted by britneymarkham
    hey guys i love this new shoot i did i was turned on like i always am in ever single shoot i do of course hehe i love the camera and i love my job its weird even calling it a job cus i love it so much but anywho hope u guys enjoy it!!!!! new video shoots of me are comeing out on www.shemaleyum.com www.frankstgirlworld.com and www.bobstgirls.com
    Thats a good girl, glad to hear you like what you do.

I'm subscribed the Franks. Cant wait to see em.

Junior Poster

im excited for everyone to see it. it was an awsome shoot hes a very down to earth man and very chill to shoot with i love that shoot along with the other ones ther all amazeing hehe.

hey everyone my name is britney markham im new to this site im about to launch my own site www.britneymarkham.com its under construction right now but u can go to it hope to get alot of fans and cant wait to be on cam for u.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Britney, if you eat my splooge I promise to back off on the asparagus and raw onions.

Junior Poster

Default Re: i cum all over my face and swallo

Quote Originally Posted by britneymarkham
    I've licked your ass more times than you know. Please do not try to "get in shape" like so many other have. You'll only lose the beautiful feminine figure i first saw in a red swimsuit..

Dino... u are a comedic genius

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!