View Poll Results: Are you worried about Bird Flu?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!

3 8.33%
  • Cautiously Concerned

15 41.67%
  • Not Concerned at all.

18 50.00%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bird Flu

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default Bird Flu

Lots of news and noise about Bird flu as of late. I watched a series on The History Channel about a possible worse case scenario that leaves the world resembling "George Romero's Dawn of the Dead".

Interested in seeing what the always vocal HA community has to say about this. Personally for the forseeable future, I'll be avoiding all chicken eating ladyboys.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Bird Flu

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Personally for the forseeable future, I'll be avoiding all chicken eating ladyboys.
    LOL@chicken eating ladyboys!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster

my vote-not concerned...just buy free-range chicken from your local organic farmers that supply them...tastes better, and they have a much happier life....until we eat them, that is...

What I do find interesting, is that the infamous war criminal and neo-con Donald Rumsfeld, has long-term involvement with Chiron, one of the companies approved for production of the vaccine....there's a shocker, huh...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    my vote-not concerned...just buy free-range chicken from your local organic farmers that supply them...tastes better, and they have a much happier life....until we eat them, that is...

What I do find interesting, is that the infamous war criminal and neo-con Donald Rumsfeld, has long-term involvement with Chiron, one of the companies approved for production of the vaccine....there's a shocker, huh...

Veteran Poster

Get a life, boring boy. Get a pick-up truck, like me. Maybe then you could pick up your Tgurl cousins and get laid for a change. Have you ever been laid?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    Get a life, boring boy. Get a pick-up truck, like me. Maybe then you could pick up your Tgurl cousins and get laid for a change. Have you ever been laid?

still lickin your wounds over those indictments, I see...it seems you're so frustrated that you can't even repeat rush or sean's talking points...if lame insults are all you're bringing...then let me remind you...I'M YOUR DADDY!!!

Veteran Poster

What indictments? That's singular. You must be so frustrated right now.

Junior Poster

Bird flu isn't spread from eating birds. The virus infects birds first, and is non virulent to humans in it's initial phase. After infecting tens of thousands, if not millions of birds, the virus can mutate, as a function of it's reproductive cycle, becoming a strain that can infect humans. This occurs along migration routes and first appears in countries where humans live and work closely with foul exposed to the virus. Typically, Asia is the initial source for the human starin because many people live in close proximity to domesticated foul. The virus enters humans as an airborn pathogen, kicked up in dust from avian excretions. This is typical of every year's flu cycle. The problem this year is that a previously unknown strain has been found for which we have no antibodies and no flu shot to help produce antibodies. Should this strain mutate and infect humans, then a pandemic could result.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kennbo
    Bird flu isn't spread from eating birds. The virus infects birds first, and is non virulent to humans in it's initial phase. After infecting tens of thousands, if not millions of birds, the virus can mutate, as a function of it's reproductive cycle, becoming a strain that can infect humans. This occurs along migration routes and first appears in countries where humans live and work closely with foul exposed to the virus. Typically, Asia is the initial source for the human starin because many people live in close proximity to domesticated foul. The virus enters humans as an airborn pathogen, kicked up in dust from avian excretions. This is typical of every year's flu cycle. The problem this year is that a previously unknown strain has been found for which we have no antibodies and no flu shot to help produce antibodies. Should this strain mutate and infect humans, then a pandemic could result.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yourdaddy
    Quote Originally Posted by kennbo
    how's that quote button workin out for ya....LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Attached Images Attached Images