Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Nicole and Hara

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Tika, you arf arf brick.

You were banned by Seanchai because you're a bitter and angry loser. The one who just crawled from under a rock is you.

You're poor, ugly, and angry and no one here likes you, you loudmouth dyke.

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacetalks
    Would you two be willing to ignore each other on HA?

Anyway, I'm not walking on eggshells around this freak. What he does, which he always tried doing with me, is to get someone else to do his dirty work. That was how it was with Bella. He called me up and asked me to bash her on some Photoshop thread. And how obvious does it have to be that it's him with all the old pics from my pre-hormone days.? He passes them on to any asshole who falls for that "kisses" bullshit. He even said to 2009AD, "Prease rorl dot firlm". I know his drunken monkey style all too well. I was a drag queen 5 1/2 years ago, and he collected all those pics and saved them to use at a later date. Some "friend", huh?

Short answer: it won't work. I'm just waiting around to see who gets banned. But I have no intention of really exchanging ideas or chit chatting with anyone here. That whole aspect of the board is ruined for me. I'll only be here to promote, or if I get banned I'll let Ecstatic promote. But I'm not here for socializing. It's not that kind of place. Look at how that asshole, blacktgirls, browbeat Mimi for months and months. And ya know what? That shit happens constantly, and no one does a thing about it. Well I'm not fighting city hall. Again, this isn't Laura's Playground or one of those other altruistic forums, and I'm not here to say "Kisses" and "Tee Hee!"
    let me save you the suspense
    , Nicole . i am the first name on the BAN LIST and it's a very short list . i know too much now and i must be silenced .
    • i have exposed Mimi Plastique , a.k.a Heidi , Tink , by simply commenting on Mimi's " own words " which she has posted on her " own threads " and on other people's threads ..... Nicole , if you and the rest of the people here on HA read my threads and postings from the last 2 months than you will know everything that you need to know about Mimi Plastique !!! ...... the very fact that i am exposing Mimi with her own words is the very reason for why Mimi will have me banned .
    in 2 short years , Mimi Plastique has entangled a lot of people in her web and some of those people have the power to bring me to my knees .... i have tryed my best to WARN other people who have read my threads and postings but i am just a lone fighter up against Mimi's vast empire .
    • to Mimi's army , i wish you her eternal friendship
    While you're on your knees, make yourself useful and sucmy dick. Thanks.

Thank God that moron's banned.

Veteran Poster

You're throwing fits because you waited until you were 40 to begin hormones. You call what you've done a "fit"? I think it's a little worse than that. Obviously you stooped to using male pronouns, outing names, STD insinuations on multiple forums, comparing your dick size to my hormone-compromised and not even fully erect she-clitty,
    Nicole , if you can get me out of the handcuffs i will try my best to get you hard but i can't do what your dick isn't willing .
    • i guess that is why you brag so much about your head game .

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

You're throwing fits because you waited until you were 40 to begin hormones. You call what you've done a "fit"? I think it's a little worse than that. Obviously you stooped to using male pronouns, outi
    ng names, STD insinuations on multiple forums, comparing your dick size to my hormone-compromised and not even fully erect she-clitty,
    Nicole , if you can get me out of the handcuffs i will try my best to get you hard but i can't do what your dick isn't willing .
    And that's why the Cubs will never win the series.

Veteran Poster

You're throwing fits because you waited until you were 40 to begin hormones. You call what you've done a "fit"? I think it's a little worse than that. Obviously you stooped to using male pronouns, outi
    ng names, STD insinuations on multiple forums, comparing your dick size to my hormone-compromised and not even fully erect she-clitty,
    And that's why the Cubs will never win the series.
    you think i should cap the " C " ? Nicole , are you a fired high school english teacher ? i only noticed , myself , that it was uncapped just yesterday but i only cap if i want to get a person's attention and also that tag has absolutely nothing to do with baseball .

Tick tock...

Junior Poster

opcorn

Veteran Poster

Tick tock...
    you are such a sore Loser , Nicole
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	war_games_changing_grades_broderick_100.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	290686  

Tick tock...
    you are such a sore Loser , Nicole
    Drop dead... slowly.