Default Re: Nicole and Hara

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacetalks
    As a Sicilian like Nicole, I can tell you this:

It...

Will never...

Happen...

... although it should be a lot of fun to watch you try!

opcorn

~BB~
    Ok, that may be your opinion. I think you are wrong. Nicole and Hara are both intelligent adults who can be reasonable. Please respect what we are trying to do here. Thanks.
    By all means, do you what you can.

opcorn

~BB~
    By Sicilian do you mean you all are a bunch of shit talking guido's?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	guido_320.jpg 
Views:	417 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	289977  

Default More on cuzhine wearing guidos

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Ok. I can only listen to so many warped lies. 'Do my makeup and hair"? lol Holy shit. I've heard it all now, I swear.

And no one who succeeds in life bothers with posting here very much. Exit: me. I've learned my lesson. Ecstatic will do the promos from here on out.

People, if you want more of Nicole Dupre, both words and images, go to my blog. If you want pics and vids, when the site comes out, you can check that out as well.

But I'm not rubbing elbows with a delusional diaper changer in a wig.

And here's a message to a certain mod: don't worry. I'm not a rat. And if that's the type of secret that holds you hostage to a wig-wearing monkey-man, all I can say is 'wow'. I truly pity you.

Happy Holidays, people. Be safe.

Nicole Dupre
    I wish you happiness. May you find peace and contentment.

And also, that's an intersting new avatar Nicole.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    am i nuts? lol yep i am but hey thats life as for her getting banned yes she should be i read the hiv bullshit and turned off the site it was discusting to read and the mods need to ban her period that is afterall there jobs.
    I know you meant well, so let me clarify: The ONE who said I have hiv was Nicole, not the other way around. He tried to out my male name 1st. He also published a private number. As a comeback, I said that his penis "looked" like it had genital warts of some sorts. Big difference! Therefore, if anyone needs to be banned, it's him.

Now we all know a lil drama helps the a forum from becoming boring. But as a whole, how is fighting and spewing hate from thread to thread fighting with numerous people any helpful for forum?

~Kisses.

HTG
    if thats the case i didnt see it but anybody who brings up hiv without proof needs to be banned period thats crossing the line and shouldnt be tollerated on any forum.canada passed a law not so long ago where as if you slander another on the net its a jail term and should be punished to the full extent of the law.if i read shit like that again no matter who it is i will call the authorities make no mistake about that.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    canada passed a law not so long ago where as if you slander another on the net its a jail term and should be punished to the full extent of the law.if i read shit like that again no matter who it is i will call the authorities make no mistake about that.
    Which authorities? American or Canadian?

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gr4phic4rtist08

It...

Will never...

Happen...

opcorn

~BB~
    Ok, that may be your opinion. I think you are wrong. Nicole and Hara are both intelligent adults who can be reasonable. Please respect what we are trying to do here. Thanks.

opcorn

~BB~

Junior Poster

from my view point nicole spews hate on a lot of people here and on hd. guys are always referred to as homos and fags. it just gets to a point where u go yawn here we go again. kinda fun to get her going though. its like a chainsaw - once you pull the string you can't shut her up

Veteran Poster

'Peacetalks' sounds like a shit stirring tosser to me. Who are you mate, the united nations?
    You fucking drama queen.

I personally couldn't give a fuck if the both of them met up and hacked themselves to bits with machetes after sniffing too much glue.

Hara is the fitter one, you could get her to dress up like some vietcong slag and meet you at the park on her scooter and reneact apocalupse now or some shit. Just have to throughly search her to make sure theres no explosives taped to her.

Then take her to some poky bedsit with the heating turned up much too high and bahg her arse with a the sounds of gunfire and helicopters eminating from a sound system. I personally ,if I became a spaz, would not mind at all her coming round to wipe me arse and give me a handjob, perhaps a finger up the bum too.

The other one, probably lives underground somewhere, furiously wanking it'self with deep heat as yet another person calls it a wanker.

5 Star Poster

Come on girls really? Really? Is this all that serious?

After all the crappola that Mimi and I went through IRL and online, when we saw eachother face to face we just laughed it off. Now you all know how bad that got so I don't need to tell you.

Just take this shit for what it is. Internet, bull shit. That's it that's all.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Quote Originally Posted by gr4phic4rtist08

It...

Will never...

Happen...

opcorn

~BB~

opcorn

~BB~
    Actually, it's more like this (get it right! lol):

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mo...ants-to-secede

Quote Originally Posted by will802
    good intentions were meant with this topic I guess and even hara admitted its getting old and worn out, but then nicole comes back slinging insults which sets hara off.....I just do not see this ending anytime soon.
    Peacetalks is doing such a spectacular job. Keep up the great work stranger!

~BB~