Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Suck My Cock

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    I think I'm ready to pop another load. But this time, I want to shoot it in someone's face.

Cool, I'll volunteer, baby. But it has to be a lot of cum.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lick UR Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

Shit, Ban hammer?!? Who's the one trying to "out" my real name? Who's the Bitch that couldn't stop stirring shit? Who's the one publishing personal information (phone numbers) without consent? YOU!!

OMG! He looks like Fidel Castro in a wig...
    Douchebag,

Keep your racist comments off of my blog, you lonely queer.

http://www.nikki-dupre.com/uncategor...sser/#comments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hara_bald_crossdresser_174.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	385.4 KB 
ID:	289515  

Rookie Poster

You should forget all the nasty comments Nicole. I think your sexy. Your italian, with a nice body, wicked tattoos. You have big breasts and nice feet. Just wondering, you ever let a guy cum on your toes?

Quote Originally Posted by kocconutz
    You should forget all the nasty comments Nicole. I think your sexy. Your italian, with a nice body, wicked tattoos. You have big breasts and nice feet. Just wondering, you ever let a guy cum on your toes?
    Yes. Just not in my hair, or on my face after I've worked on my makeup. On the toes? No problem.

Actually my favorite place to feel hot cum hit me is on my nipples. The sensation drives me nuts, and I love the visual too.

Junior Poster

Looking foward to when u cum to long island so i can look in your eyes while i cum in your favorate place

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Suck My Cock

Start by licking the head... There you go. Good boy.

Now, start sucking it about half way, and do nice things with your tongue. Atta' boy. Very nice.

Now go down, all the way, until you get to the base of my shaft... Stop! Stop right there... Just stay there for a moment, and look up into my eyes...

"I love you" too, my dear.

Ok. Get a nice motion going. There you go. Make it feel like I'm fucking your mouth.... YES!!!

Now... suck it until it explodes with cum in the back of your throat.

Very nice. That was wonderful.

Ok. Now get the fuck out of here. I've got shit to do.

Thanks.
    That's fucking awesome!
    Thanks for that.

5 Star Poster

Hey you, suck my dick!!

Junior Poster

when is that ban hammer coming down? or is that only in your pathetic fantasy world. just a shame the only guys you'll ever get to suck your cock are the old toothless men who work as greeters at walmart.

Silver Poster

Default Re: Suck My Cock

Just stay there for a moment, and look up into my eyes...
    Is eye contact really that important?

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    Hey you, suck my dick!!
    Well, of course, it works both ways.

Daddy, just lie back.

You know your girl wants to make you feel good.

Well, what do we have here?

Wow. You have a beautiful cock. I know. I can be so silly. My friends all tell me that I talk too much. I have what you'd call an... oral compulsion. I talk too much, and sometimes I smoke too much.

But, daddy. Let me show you what else I can do with my mouth. I think you'll like it better than the talking or the smoking.

I'm going to put my tongue on the head of that cock. Ok? I'll be gentle. Promise...

You liked that? lol I'm glad. But I want that cock inside of my mouth, ok? Let me start by just putting in up to right below the head...

There. Felt nice, right? Ok. Again, but this time I want to massage it right below the head with my tongue. Tell me if it feels good like that...

lol Wow. You liked that little massage, I see. Huh? I'm glad. Now I'm going to go further, all the way the the base, and just let it sit there. But then I'm going slowing go back up with lots of suction, and wait until I feel it throb inside my mouth. And when I get half way up? I'm gonn go up and down on it. Every time, it will touch the back of my throat, and when I get back up to the upper neck, my tongue is gonna go kinda crazy...

Wow!!! You really liked that, I see. lol How about I do that again and again, until you're ready to explode?...

Yay!!! Good for you, daddy! That sure is a lot of hot white cum you shot!

Thank you daddy. I love to make you feel good, because I love you so much.