Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Wow! Thank you so much for figuring it all out for us. How could we have been so wrong for so long?! *dopeslap self* It all makes sense now!

*whoop, whoop!* Troll alert! *whoop, whoop!*

~BB~

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Wow! Thank you so much for figuring it all out for us. How could we have been so wrong for so long?! *dopeslap self* It all makes sense now!

~BB~
    No problem, that's what I'm here for.... I was put on this earth to set you misguided tranny straight. If I only reach one soul my job is done.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Just one soul and your job is done? Whoever put you here wasn't very ambitious. But hey, your job is done. Now move along.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Second Coming- JB
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci

~BB~
    No problem, that's what I'm here for.... I was put on this earth to set you misguided tranny straight. If I only reach one soul my job is done.
    Only one, huh? Well then, here's to setting the bar low enough to be overcome. :P

I just have one question: do you actually know any transwomen personally? There are plenty of us who are completely female except for a Y chromosome and a penis. I for one was castigated for years for having feminine features like small hands, long eyelashes, long hair, wide hips ('are you a boy or a girl?')... you get the idea. Does that really warrant us being relegated to a 'third sex?' Creating additional social categorizations other than male or female sounds like a framework for identification of 'freaks' and discrimination under the guise of understanding to me unless, like in ancient cultures, the third sex is to be revered and not opposed or oppressed as would likely be the case.

... but I'm just a silly 'tranny.' What do I know?

~BB~

Rookie Poster

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Why Dont you Girls Just be the Third Sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Just be a tranny, stop trying to be a female. I think you're just confused... you feel like you should be a female. but youre wrong. Thats not what jesus had in mind. HE wanted the best of both world cause jesus love everyone but he had to stay faithful but he love the boys and he loved the girls, so he tried to combine them. He tried with hermaphrodites and he failed. just be yourself, we love you just the way you are. There world would be a better place if y'all just just be a... T-rex, I mean t-girl. Y'all are the best things since dinosaurs.
    Wow. You are a deep thinker.

Btw I hear that Jesus wants you to move to Tijuana, and dress in womens underwear.
    LOL!!

Gonna put that keeper on a biggol tee shirt!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by indeed
    they are male, but thats part of why we love them
    Oh. I see. Then you must be gay, and that's part of why everyone hates you.
    I am not in denial. I know playing with TS's makes me gay. i dont think for a milli-second that I am with a real girl regardless of how pretty they are or even if they are post op
    Funny my boyfriend has a different take on that.
    But I always have too.
    I mean a ts is still a woman, just not a female.
    So a man liking a woman is gay???
    Thats why I don't date men into ts, I date men into woman.
    you're kidding right? i mean seriously. I like ts's, however I have zero attraction to the regular male image. The guy(s) you date are gay because they are dating a male. A pretty one, but nontheless. Its so funny when i read a TS saying "straight guys only". WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    they are male, but thats part of why we love them
    Oh. I see. Then you must be gay, and that's part of why everyone hates you.
    I am not in denial. I know playing with TS's makes me gay. i dont think for a milli-second that I am with a real girl regardless of how pretty they are or even if they are post op
    Funny my boyfriend has a different take on that.
    But I always have too.
    I mean a ts is still a woman, just not a female.
    So a man liking a woman is gay???
    Thats why I don't date men into ts, I date men into woman.
    you're kidding right? i mean seriously. I like ts's, however I have zero attraction to the regular male image. The guy(s) you date are gay because they are dating a male. A pretty one, but nontheless. Its so funny when i read a TS saying "straight guys only". WTF!
    No the guys I date date WOMAN. where did the male part come into play?
    Because you are a faggot, doesnt mean all men are. There are gay men and there are straight men.
    I attract straight men, and thats a good thing because thats what I should attract. Men that sleep with men find me the fathest thing from a man, I dont think they would want to date me.
    Men attracted to woman date me because I;m an upgrade to the female!

Veteran Poster

I always have a good laugh over these kind of threads. I'm glad the girls don't take them seriously because they're entertaining.

Default Re: Why Dont you Girls Just be the Third Sex...

Just be a tranny, stop trying to be a female. I think you're just confused... you feel like you should be a female. but youre wrong. Thats not what jesus had in mind. .
    Stopped reading at that.

#1 jesus didn't create people in the story

#2 your god doesn't exist and the jesus that existed wasn't the son of "god"

this thread is crap, gtfo