Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Why Dont you Girls Just be the Third Sex...

Just be a tranny, stop trying to be a female. I think you're just confused... you feel like you should be a female. but youre wrong. Thats not what jesus had in mind. HE wanted the best of both world cause jesus love everyone but he had to stay faithful to one sexual partner but he love the boys and he loved the girls, so he tried to combine them to have one perfect sexual partner. So he tried with hermaphrodites and but that failed. And he couldnt just let people be borned as a tranny so he came y'all the will to become great but y'all got it twisted and think y'all are just M2F transsexual. No y'all are special. In heaven pre -op tgirls get better treatment that angels.

just be yourself, we love you just the way you are. There world would be a better place if y'all just just be a... T-rex, I mean t-girl. Y'all are the best things since dinosaurs.

Junior Poster

they are male, but thats part of why we love them

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by indeed
    Oh. I see. Then you must be gay, and that's part of why everyone hates you.

JB and Indeed the girls will be what they want not what you want them to be and thats it,I mean are you that controlling things must go your way?
    Indeed- why would you say something that crude?

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    I am not in denial. I know playing with TS's makes me gay. i dont think for a milli-second that I am with a real girl regardless of how pretty they are or even if they are post op

Default Re: Why Dont you Girls Just be the Third Sex...

Quote Originally Posted by The Second Coming- JB
    Just be a tranny, stop trying to be a female. I think you're just confused... you feel like you should be a female. but youre wrong. Thats not what jesus had in mind. HE wanted the best of both world cause jesus love everyone but he had to stay faithful but he love the boys and he loved the girls, so he tried to combine them. He tried with hermaphrodites and he failed. just be yourself, we love you just the way you are. There world would be a better place if y'all just just be a... T-rex, I mean t-girl. Y'all are the best things since dinosaurs.
    Wow. You are a deep thinker.

Btw I hear that Jesus wants you to move to Tijuana, and dress in womens underwear.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    JB and Indeed the girls will be what they want not what you want them to be and thats it,I mean are you that controlling things must go your way?
    Indeed- why would you say something that crude?
    WTF is crude. No one can deny that there is a difference between a TS and a real female. When I choose to be w/a TS its because i am in a totally different mind set than when I choose to be with a real female.

I have no issues, and I never kid myself. It is not a put down.

I am not in denial. I know playing with TS's makes me gay. i dont think for a milli-second that I am with a real girl regardless of how pretty they are or even if they are post op
    Someone made you gay? The fucking NERVE of some fags.

Well, see you at the Pride Parade, you thexy lil' thwashbuckler! Peggy Gee will be on a big vagina-shaped float throwing condoms out. Catch it!

Junior Poster

Someone made you gay? The fucking NERVE of some fags.

Well, see you at the Pride Parade, you thexy lil' thwashbuckler! Peggy Gee will be on a big vagina-shaped float throwing condoms out. Catch it!
    You are bitter. No one made me like TS's. i just do. Idont think being gay is a choice. In my case i dont like or have any attraction to regular looking guys. but I do to TS's. I also love real females and spend 99% of my time sexually with them. however I like to dabble w/TS's.

You are an idiot if you dont think you are a male, and an even bigger idiot if you dont think two guys gettin ill with it are gay.

I am not putting anyone down. i am cool with myself and have played with a ton of TS's in my time

Junior Poster

Maybe they don't want to.