Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Fight Thread!

You have nothing reasonable to do?You are bored?You wanna build up your self confidence?Start a fight!Wear somebody down!
    Show how classy you are.

See thats not how it works on HA.
    You have to start an innocent thread, or a bullshit thread and wait for shit to kick off!
    Then bitches grow internet balls and mouth the fuck off.
    Most of the time having never even met you, or not on your level.
    So they talk shit then make up shit.
    But the nut case on here is so daymn stupid that she always makes a fool of her daymn self, so I just go in and fuel it up for my own personal entertainment.
    See that bitch is all mouth online, but as various sources here and around can CONFIRM is always on the wrong end of an asswhoopin.
    So now see wait and see!
    This shoul;d kick a good one off now, how many pages do you guys wanna see me drag it out for??

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    But the nut case on here is so daymn stupid that she always makes a fool of her daymn self, so I just go in and fuel it up for my own personal entertainment.
    haha I like it.

Junior Poster

great, I will start.

If you like/date/have any sexual encounter with a TS you are gay. Period. I date real girls 99% of the time but that 1% makes me gay.

If you are a TS, you are not a real girl. You are a super femme male that happens to be real pretty

If you pass/ your TS lover off as a real female you are in denial. Isnt the point of admiring/loving TS's because they have femme features plus?

Quote Originally Posted by indeed
    great, I will start.

If you like/date/have any sexual encounter with a TS you are gay. Period. I date real girls 99% of the time but that 1% makes me gay.

If you are a TS, you are not a real girl. You are a super femme male that happens to be real pretty

If you pass/ your TS lover off as a real female you are in denial. Isnt the point of admiring/loving TS's because they have femme features plus?
    Nice try,indeed.
    One thing i have observed is that tgirls seem to be towards other tgirls clearly more cruel than men towards tgirls.
    They call each other fags,gay men,ugly,not passable,cross dressers,claim that the other girl has various deceases,post pics of the other girl with comments on the flaws that she thinks the other has,built a website just for the purpose to hate on the other tgirl,...anybody wants to continue?

To not to get wrong:I donīt say all tgirls are this way.

great, I will start.

I'd personally have to disagree with you on this. I guess it comes down to what your definition of "Gay" is. To me being gay is not just as simple as a sexual act. Getting a bj from a guy for example because you want to experiment or just for the sexual release of the moment doesnt really make you gay in my mind.

I see be Gay as an emotional thing. For example, I could never ever kiss a guy...walk down a street and hold hands, cuddle, etc....those things literally make me sick to think about. In essence I could never "love" a guy or be in a relationship, the whole concept is goes against my whole being. BUT, I have been with ts' and even an occasional bj from a guy(usually fem) and thats a short term sexual act, its erotic, taboo....nothing to do with love, hence I dont feel it automatically makes you gay.

Thats my 2 cents....whatever.

Junior Poster

lol sometimes 'very shitty faggotts' just got it COMIN! hey ill be in NY soon pm me for details!!!

Silver Poster

Cīmon pussies, Iīm waiting. Show me how tough you are.

you know what FUCK ALL YOU!

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by caliuncut
    great, I will start.

I guess it comes down to what your definition of "Gay" is.

huh? you mean when a guy likes his partner to have a penis has another definition? My definition of gay is in fact the definition of gay.