Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Oh yeah, let's not forget a healthy dose of fear-mongering dished out from both sides as well!
    Isn't that what you're doing?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Um, no.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Oh. Okay, if you say so.

I seem to remember some philosopher, Jewish I think, who said: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Resiprosity rules the world if you let it.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Please Hippi, pointing out corruption and societal disharmony is not fear-mongering!!!!!!! You know this.

About that Jewish "philosopher".. Did you know this guy? Did he even really exist? Are you speaking of Zombie Jesus? Seems like the kind of myth that might be used to brainwash and control weak minded, on a massive scale...

"You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci. Because Joe seems like the kind of guy who can get things DONE!" -GC

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

mlk said he was a marxist. That means the same thing as commie.Go on and drink the koolaid.

Junior Poster

And now a word from the other side...[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	securedownload_180.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	292820  

Please Hippi, pointing out corruption and societal disharmony is not fear-mongering!!!!!!! You know this.
    But that's only a small part of what you do. To hear you tell it, one would think that America is going to crumble to dust in our lifetime. That we're going to be goosestepping down through the rubble or facing the showers with no water spouts. You scream all this Bircher crap about being ruled by the rich, but can you name one time in American history, since 1492, when the rich weren't on top? Hell, the pilgrims on the Mayflower were in deep debt to European corporations. At least we put in a system where a pedigree isn't necessary to get rich. Things aren't perfect & never will be. There's always going to be new problems cropping up. The sky isn't falling.

By the way: Have you ever posed a solution to any of the problems you incessantly shriek about? The only positive thing I've ever seen from you on the political front is your cultish quasi-worship of Ron Paul. I guess that would demote Alex Jones to prophet status?

About that Jewish "philosopher".. Did you know this guy? Did he even really exist? Are you speaking of Zombie Jesus? Seems like the kind of myth that might be used to brainwash and control weak minded, on a massive scale...
    Well I don't know if he was actually born or not, or how he was conceived if he was. I do know however, that he was & is, for good or bad, the single most influential persona in the history of the planet.

~ Kinky Friedman ~

Way to make it personal, again...

BEEP BEEP!

Listen man, I just occasionally chime in or report, what I view as decent news worthy material, to the politics section of H.A. If the content "scares" you, well, that is not my issue. I think its your interpretation of the info, not objectivity, which is at the core of your discomfort.

BEEP BEEP!

[quote="hippifried"]

Well I don't know if he was actually born or not, or how he was conceived if he was. I do know however, that he was & is, for good or bad, the single most influential persona in the history of the planet.
    Yeah I know... and that just may be THE PROBLEM!!

BEEP BEEP!