Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default are guys who are attracted to tgirls bisexual deniers?

I was visiting this website

www.tsgirlfriend.com under

It mentioned this and I quote it

"TS's tell me that most of the guys who contact them are, in fact, bisexual or bi-curious. They say these men are often looking for a same-sex experience but packaged in such a way that they have deniability. They seek to deny (to themselves, probably) that sex with a person who has both tits and a dick is homosexual in nature, when the guy is sucking that dick or getting fucked by it."

Just wanted to see if many here felt that this is true and what comments people had about it, both tgirls and guys

Hi, how are you?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

personally I don't think anyone else on this PLANET has the ability or the right to JUDGE another individual and tell them who or what they are........
    part of the problem with society is that we let groups or individuals mentally staple a label on particular people successfully, that shit needs to stop..............
    if you do a search you'll find similar topics to the one you just posted, though not exactly alike what is interesting is that at times we've had people on this board say to other people "you are this" or "you are that"; and I've always said to myself "who made them GOD???"

IMO you are who you choose to be, a few sexual experiences of your choosing do not make you anything, it's the choices you make that determine your future that determine who you truly are........

don't ever let anyone insecure with themselves draw you into their circle of misconception

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

agreed about the insecure part 100 percent....like they say "misery loves company"......they just try to drag you in.....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

yeah, I searched on the engines before hand and found similar topics, but not exactly the same. Just wanted to see what others thought about the quote.

Personally, I think we do too many labels on this planet. Asian, White, Black, Gay, Straight, etc., but I don't think the labels do a good job encompassing people. Afterall, are all asians truly alike? Are chinese really that similar to flipinos? Is a person who prefer to be with women and men equally (bisexual) the same as a man who lives a married life with children, but does have occasional encouters with tgirls? The latter perhaps are both part as bisexual, but are they truly the same.

Point is how could a label truly encompass what a person is about. My significant other knows about my past encounters with tgirls and when she knew, she asked "are you gay than?" Don't really know how to answer that because I don't think I am the same as those gay guys out there nor are they the same as each other? Just the label doesn't seem to completely encompass me.

Hi, how are you?

In the past I had no problems identifying as a bisexual. Then the New York Times came along last June and spoiled my party. Not happy with labelling me a bisexual, they chose their more comfortable term of lieing (Sp?) homosexual.

Then there was the psych term someone threw at me a while back, of transhomosexual (A gay person that was attracted to gay people of the opposite gender) which explained the preponderance of lesbians and women-identified bi women (Oh, 'scuse me, "female liars" according to the Times) in my past.

Finally, I considered the traits I share with our fiery brethren in that I can sometimes be a shallow, ageist size-queen, just like my male lovers.

So, now I am in my T-girl "phase". What to call myself?

Screw it! Just call me in time for my closeup Mr. Demille.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

Sounds like one of those gurls with a bitter disposition. Those kind that say "Just admit it you're gay!" etc. etc.

Default Re: are guys who are attracted to tgirls bisexual deniers?

Quote Originally Posted by lar2564
    sex with a person who has both tits and a dick is homosexual in nature, when the guy is sucking that dick or getting fucked by it."
    Yup. No question about it at all. Does it bother you?

Junior Poster

some doctors acutally say thats the psychological explanation.... but personally i think its BS... you like what you like. I for one can't imagine having sex with a guy but a completely femenine ts i like.
    Not to insult any of the guys here (im a guy myself) i think we are disgusting and couldnt feel less repulsed.

I feel like everyone thinks everything needs an explanation... so riddle me this if everything does need an explanation, then there has to be one to just for being 100% hetero. Why does everyone have to explain TS, gay, etc... ? just because its not accepted by society doest mean antyhing. Clearly if it happens in humans its part of nature.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: are guys who are attracted to tgirls bisexual deniers?

Quote Originally Posted by ruairidh
    Quote Originally Posted by lar2564
    sex with a person who has both tits and a dick is homosexual in nature, when the guy is sucking that dick or getting fucked by it."
    Yup. No question about it at all. Does it bother you?
    lol

Hi, how are you?

Rookie Poster

Yeah that's about right, I don't really find Men attractive, something about beards, and hair or lack-therefore of, manly chests, man-breath

T-girls are girls, just different, they have different turn-ons from other girls, they have a cock and you get a visual orgasm(from some), you're a bit more likely to find one that enjoys anal sex, etc, etc.