Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Junior Poster

Hmm, I see the silicone infused tranny strikes again. Shouldn't you leaving? what brings you here? Maybe a minor case of dimentia is setting in? Nicole this will be you, in 5 yrs, when you lose all your hair!! oh wait, you're already starting to lose it!!
    [/img]

Last edited by will802; 01-11-2014 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by will802
    Hmm, I see the silicone infused tranny strikes again. Shouldn't you leaving? what brings you here? Maybe a minor case of dimentia is setting in? Nicole this will be you, in 5 yrs, when you lose all your hair!! oh wait, you're already starting to lose it!!
    [/img]

Whoa. Easy there. I think you need to calm down a bit. Don't you? What are you? A 12 yr old girl?

But I'm just curious. Ever been stabbed? Shot?

Junior Poster

lol stab? shot? go ahead. Track me down and try. Bubba needs a new play toy to break in when you land in the big house. please gimme a break..........

lol stab? shot? go ahead. Track me down and try. Bubba needs a new play toy to break in when you land in the big house. please gimme a break..........
    Track you down? lol For what? We have queers in NYC. I know what you look like. lol You think I want to hurt you? Why so frightened? Why the guilty conscience?

I just asked to see if you were all nervous laughter and comic strip avatars, or if maybe you actually did something brave like went to Iraq or Afghanistan.

Well, now I know. You're an angry gay couch potato. But, ok. I already kinda thought so. Still, how many effeminate hissy fits can you throw in one evening?

Junior Poster

Soooo, thanks for all the great replies I promise never to post again after I've had a few too many drinks! It always leads me to regret!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Track you down? lol For what? We have queers in NYC. I know what you look like. lol You think I want to hurt you? Why so frightened? Why the guilty conscience?

I just asked to see if you were all nervous laughter and comic strip avatars, or if maybe you actually did something brave like went to Iraq or Afghanistan.

Well, now I know. You're an angry gay couch potato. But, ok. I already kinda thought so. Still, how many effeminate hissy fits can you throw in one evening?
    keep living in that fantasy world of yours mr rourke. I just get a good laugh with each and every post. Is jhania tatoo? de plane boss de plane

Default =====Tg======

I love suckin cox....

Last edited by tstishadupree; 07-25-2010 at 06:31 PM.

Professional Poster

Hara is a part-time CD, and is only fulltime when infront of her computer

Junior Poster

whoever has the most experience sucking dick. I've had some awesome blowjobs from Ggirls not even out of highschool and I've had horrible ones from them in college. I've also had horrible BJ's from transgirls and guys out of highschool most likely because they didn't have much experience giving or receiving yet.