Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by caliuncut
    Your damn straight that fucking doughboy is a fag. Did you watch Part 2 of the video?....ridiculous, these guys need to get a fucking life. God I hate cops....i know theyre necessary, but why cant they just stick to doing the things that theyre necessary for. They love fucking with people, giving out tickets and generally being assholes.
    This is why the police brutalize gay men; because you're so damn snotty.

Tell us the truth. You often drive drunk. How many DWI's do you have now?
    Ya reall have got a fucking screw loose havent ya Nicky

Ya don't like it? Tough.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge
    Your damn straight that fucking doughboy is a fag. Did you watch Part 2 of the video?....ridiculous, these guys need to get a fucking life. God I hate cops....i know theyre necessary, but why cant they just stick to doing the things that theyre necessary for. They love fucking with people, giving out tickets and generally being assholes.

Don't talk that way to me, or you will never suck my dick again for as long as you live...

... which at your age is not much time.

Junior Poster

Don't talk that way to me, or you will never suck my dick again for as long as you live...

So 26 is old now sweetcheeks? That makes me about half your age then.

Ya don't like it? Tough.

Nah-ah?

You talk like my grandfather.

Let me ask you a very serious question. Would you ever lick Hara's shiny head, once the wig comes off?

Junior Poster

Nah-ah?

You talk like my grandfather.

Let me ask you a very serious question. Would you ever lick Hara's shiny head, once the wig comes off?
    Put it like this old man im glad we live on opposite sides of the country as if I lived in the same state as ya id move the fuck out just in case I ever had the bad luck to bump into ya sorry ass

Ya don't like it? Tough.

Put it like this old man im glad we live on opposite sides of the country as if I lived in the same state as ya id move the fuck out just in case I ever had the bad luck to bump into ya sorry ass
    Is that how people in west LA talk? I never knewed that. "I GOT TA EAT YA COCK, BABY."

Is that how you talk when you work your Judgely charm? lol

"HEY, SWEETCHEECKS! I NEED TA TAKE YA COCK IN MY ASS! HUBBA HUBBA!" lol

You sly dog. How you do go on.

Junior Poster

How you do go on.
    Just like ya Nicky, just like ya. Love ya and leave ya now to it but keep stirring that cauldron well babycakes

Ya don't like it? Tough.

How you do go on.
    Just like ya Nicky, just like ya. Love ya and leave ya now to it but keep stirring that cauldron well babycakes
    "Ya". :P

Deine mutter, schwuchtel.

Fick dich, hosenscheisser.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

These have to be the most flagrant cases of entrapment I've ever seen. These cops actually MADE the offers, including the prices, nearly every single time without even asking if the girl is working. Essentially they're picking girls up off the street who COULD be prostitutes and are PROBABLY desperate for cash and asking THEM if they'd like to do something illegal for an amount of money that THEY determine. It's illegal and any attorney worth shit should be able to get these girls released. West Hollywood is mostly gay, policed by the L.A. County Sheriffs, and clearly trans intolerant if they bother to pull this crap. I'm disgusted.

Oh, and the one who wanted to go for free seemed like she was stocky, wore a cheap wig, and had a man's voice. That pretty much means that she wasn't playing games - she likely really would have seen Mr. Occifer Person for free.' Gods, cops are stupid!

~BB~

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    This has to be the most flagrant cases of entrapment I've ever seen. These cops actually MADE the offers, including the prices, nearly every single time without even asking if the girl is working. Essentially they're picking girls up off the street who COULD be prostitutes and are PROBABLY desperate for cash and asking THEM if they'd like to do something illegal for an amount of money that THEY determine. It's illegal and any attorney worth shit should be able to get these girls released. West Hollywood is mostly gay, policed by the L.A. County Sheriffs, and clearly trans intolerant if they bother to pull this crap. I'm disgusted.

Oh, and the one who wanted to go for free seemed like she was stocky, wore a cheap wig, and had a man's voice. That pretty much means that she wasn't playing games - she likely really would have seen Mr. Occifer Person for free.' Gods, cops are stupid!

~BB~
    yeah this shit is pretty pathetic and makes people hate the police of all the problems in ythe world they waste tax payers money trying to trap trannys..