Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default LA girls - beware LE

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Default Re: LA girls - beware LE

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1RacAMRSic
    "When I'm targeting the transvestites, they prefer that I'm not gay, that I'm a straight, heterosexual male looking for a woman because they believe that they are women."

I wonder if those cops are cockhounds who are loving every minute of this. Especially the first, fat cop featured.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    "When I'm targeting the transvestites, they prefer that I'm not gay, that I'm a straight, heterosexual male looking for a woman because they believe that they are women."

I wonder if those cops are cockhounds who are loving every minute of this. Especially the first, fat cop featured.
    Jeez-o-peet! Would you give it a rest. In the world of your brain there are only cockhounds and yourself. These guys are just doing their job. You have no other evidence of these guys' sexual orientation or preferences to apply a label to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay

Jeez-o-peet! Would you give it a rest. In the world of your brain there are only cockhounds and yourself. These guys are just doing their job. You have no other evidence of these guys' sexual orientation or preferences to apply a label to them.
    Lighten up. In my opinion the cops at the beginning seemed like they were enjoying it.

Your damn straight that fucking doughboy is a fag. Did you watch Part 2 of the video?....ridiculous, these guys need to get a fucking life. God I hate cops....i know theyre necessary, but why cant they just stick to doing the things that theyre necessary for. They love fucking with people, giving out tickets and generally being assholes.

youre so funny lol
    sorry if i offend anyone

Quote Originally Posted by caliuncut
    Your damn straight that fucking doughboy is a fag. Did you watch Part 2 of the video?....ridiculous, these guys need to get a fucking life. God I hate cops....i know theyre necessary, but why cant they just stick to doing the things that theyre necessary for. They love fucking with people, giving out tickets and generally being assholes.
    At the beginning, the cops were essentially flirting there, damn near slobbering all over them. The fat one said he wants to talk to them to understand them, but then they're calling them transvestites.

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    youre so funny lol
    sorry if i offend anyone
    You don't offend anyone. Happy belated bday.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    youre so funny lol
    sorry if i offend anyone
    You don't offend anyone. Happy belated bday.
    Do you ever get repulthed by your own penith when you touch it for urination purpthethz? Jutht curiouth.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by caliuncut
    This is why the police brutalize gay men; because you're so damn snotty.

Tell us the truth. You often drive drunk. How many DWI's do you have now?