Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

52 74.29%
  • No

18 25.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Poster

Well if you don't give a fuck, then the option is not to read or contribute to the topic in the first place.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Quote Originally Posted by brickcitybrother
    All I can say is that innocent people do not implicate other innocent people. ... There are INNOCENT people in prison (and not all of them were framed by the police, so were framed by the truly guilty).
    Bears repeating

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by brickcitybrother
    All I can say is that innocent people do not implicate other innocent people. ... There are INNOCENT people in prison (and not all of them were framed by the police, so were framed by the truly guilty).
    Bears repeating
    that says alot..along with the i was/wasn't there.Even IF she didn't do it she deserves 26yrs.for lying and implicating someone who was really innocent.....fuck her.she'll b able to munch on some good iltalian pussy for the next few years.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo pepper
    Personally I think she's a proxy for the justified hatred towards the US the Bushies engendered. This crime was committed during Bush's time. She was nearby and demonstrated that she was a clueless American. For this she got to be the poster girl for American excess in a world fed up with it. The world outside the US and a large chunk of Americans hated Bush/Cheney policies but especially in Italy there is a frustration with the arrogrance. USAF hijinx of flying low under ski lifts in the Italian Alps killed two citizens and the pilots were not punished. A month or so ago Italy convicted 26 CIA op's in absentia for their roles in snatching suspected terrorists on Italian soil without Italian consent. I'm sure there are more instances, too.
    Get fucking real

Do you honestly believe that the jury quietly said amongst themslelves, 'hey, she's innocent, but because George Bush is a prick and some US pilots killed some Italian citizens on a ski slope, and got away with it, we're gonna charge her guilty'

Your comments are an insult to Italy
    Fuck those greasy spaghetti-benders and fuck you too, Jimmy Cunt.

Amanda is guilty of nothing more than being young, naive, sexy, and American.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Fuck those greasy spaghetti-benders
    Wow Chef. Where did that come from? I thought you were a progressive dude.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Fuck those greasy spaghetti-benders
    Wow Chef. Where did that come from? I thought you were a progressive dude.
    Don't take this the wrong way sport, but if you equate being progressive with being politically correct then I most certainly am not....and I'm sorely tempted to add that you can kiss my cracker ass while you're at it.
    But I won't.

Fuck those backwards-ass dago fucks.

You wanna talk political correctness and progressives? The Italians that I've worked with and known are some of the most narrow-minded, judgmental and religiously superstitious mama's boys you ever wanna run across and I never trusted any of 'em as far as I could throw 'em...and don't get me started on the chickenshit frogs...who share an affinity with the cowardly Itialians for walking into battle with their hands over their heads...at least we can count on the limeys to fight....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

.at least we can count on the limeys to fight....
    Yeah. The french and the Italians, very silly nations. Although they do have some nice ladies.. and good food. Aside from the great buildings, art, cheese, the odd decent film, ladies, football, girls, women, boobies, sexy language, theres very little to get excited about really.

I think Knox is innocent because the Italian legal system is pretty shonky. A bit like the British legal system, people want a conviction, so they will stick the first unlikely looking tart in jail. I bet they get out on appeal.

I object to the form of the question. It's compound and misleading, if not completely nonsensical. Yes or no, isn't the correct answer to "Guilty or Not Guilty" ...well, it's not the one that makes any sense, anyway.
    Are you Hungry or Not Hungry? Yes (presupposes one or the other, or both).

FYI, I don't think she's guilty but then again, I was hoping that OJ wasn't the killer either

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

Junior Poster

Guilty as sin and for those of you who voted No, you must be stupid

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo pepper
    Personally I think she's a proxy for the justified hatred towards the US the Bushies engendered. This crime was committed during Bush's time. She was nearby and demonstrated that she was a clueless American. For this she got to be the poster girl for American excess in a world fed up with it. The world outside the US and a large chunk of Americans hated Bush/Cheney policies but especially in Italy there is a frustration with the arrogrance. USAF hijinx of flying low under ski lifts in the Italian Alps killed two citizens and the pilots were not punished. A month or so ago Italy convicted 26 CIA op's in absentia for their roles in snatching suspected terrorists on Italian soil without Italian consent. I'm sure there are more instances, too.
    Get fucking real

Do you honestly believe that the jury quietly said amongst themslelves, 'hey, she's innocent, but because George Bush is a prick and some US pilots killed some Italian citizens on a ski slope, and got away with it, we're gonna charge her guilty'

Your comments are an insult to Italy
    Fuck those greasy spaghetti-benders and fuck you too, Jimmy Cunt.

Amanda is guilty of nothing more than being young, naive, sexy, and American.
    STFU! If it wasn't for the Italians & pizza, you'd be out of work 'cooking in some dive joint', now get back to your kitchen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chef_180.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	289967