LOL

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSJHANIAHLOVE
    Quote Originally Posted by Floyd R
    Considering the numerous times you have disrespected Vanessa, you are lucky she has not physically retaliated against you.

It's hard believing someone that has a reputation of being a bully and a liar.

WOW YOURE ALL SOOOOOO JEALOUS IT SICKENS ME!!!!!!!!!! KATOYS AND BABBOONS LMFAO! GTFO MY THREAD BITCH. I SAID SHES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BLACK TS AND SHE IS!!! IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT GO TO FUCKIN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
    THREADS
    I look too good to have trailer park trash germs on my hands.
    Or who knows what these girls pick up when they get these discounted plastic surgeries from drive-thru windows in Tijuana!
    Just her posting, she sets herself up.
    EVERYBODY knows she is nothing but a jealous ass hater who has no clear grasp of reality.
    If there ever was a doubt in anybodys mind that this bitch was a FOOL, after they see this thread, they know now.
    Give them enough rope and thay hang themselves!!!
    AND IF YOU GIVE THEM ENOUGH BABY OIL THEYLL PUMP THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!! YOU JEALOUS UGLY OLD MAN WITH A FUCKED UP FACE AND BODY!!!! YOU CAN NEVERRRRR COME FOR MY LOOKS OR INTELLIGENCE! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A dead dog looks better than you!
    Jealous?
    Of what????
    What would I be jealous of.
    I travel this country.
    People pay me to be in their spot!
    Bitch you got it twisted!
    Jealous of what?
    You shop at walmart!
    Jealous of what?
    A boy went to a quack doctor in tijuana and got waterballoons put in his chest for $1.
    They dont even go with your body.
    Jealous of the fact that NYC and Miammi whopped that ass?
    Jealous of what??
    WHO???
    why??
    I'm 37 years old.
    I get money.
    I'm dating a straight man.
    I get money
    soo boo I'm good!
    Slow down on the hateraid dude!
    LIES YOURE SO OLD AND UGLY YOURE GONNA DIE ALONE!!! WHAT MAN WOUL BE SEEN WITH YOU IN THE REAL WORLD. WHAT MAN WOULD BE CAUGHT DEAD WITH YOU!!!! WALKING DOWN THE STREET!!! YOURE ARE A DISGRACE!!! PERIOD! I PAID 5000 FOR MY TITS AND YOU GOT AN HIV INFECTED SYRINGE FULL OF BABY OIL AND DISEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PITIFUL BABBOON FALL THE FUCK BACK!!! YOURE ON MY THREAD AND ILL BE GODDAMNED IF IMA LET YOURE UGLY ASS TALK SHITT WITHOUT RETALIATING. YOU GET BEAT ON BELMONT ALL THE TIME AT THE BUTCH QUEEN BARS AND SERRENA CAN VOUCH FOR THAT FAG... OOH YOU DIDNT THINK I KNEW HER HUH??? YOUR OLD ROOMATE TOLD ME ALLL THE DIRT HOW SHE KICKED YOU OUT CAUSE YOU COULDNT PAY THE RENT! HOW YOU NEVER LOOKED GOOD! HOW EVERYTIME YOU GO OUT TOGETHER YOURE ALWAYS IN A FIGHT!!! EVEN THE FAGS HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DUDE!
    Actually nope, NEVER gotten my ass beat on Belmont, Christopher Street , whatever street in whatever city!
    WRONG GIRL!
    Oh an Serrena lives in a trailer park so yea, you wouldknow her!
    But actually I moved out of her house cuz she was a bitch, and even Nancy Valentino didnt like that bitch either.
    SO please dude get the facts STRAIGHT!>
    My nigga walks with me anywhere and everywhere.
    DUDE! EVEN STEPHANIE VALENTINO DOESNT LIKE YOU!!! POOH VALENTINO EITHER!!! WHY? CAUSE YOUVE GOT A BIG MOUTH! like the time you said our we werent REAL VALENTINOS!!! LMFAO BUT YET YOU DONT SAY SHITT IN OUR FACE YOU PRANCE OFF WITH YOU 20 DOLLAR GREASY WIG DOUSED IN OLIVE OIL TO MAKE IT LOOK NEW! AND YOUR HORRIBLE LUMPY BODY!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER COMING FOR ME I WON THE LAST TWO H A FIGHTS HAHAHAHAHAH DUDE!!!!!!!! YOURE UGLY

Considering the numerous times you have disrespected Vanessa, you are lucky she has not physically retaliated against you.

WOW YOURE ALL SOOOOOO JEALOUS IT SICKENS ME!!!!!!!!!! KATOYS AND BABBOONS LMFAO! GTFO MY THREAD BITCH. I SAID SHES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BLACK TS AND SHE IS!!! IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT GO TO FUCKIN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
    THREADS
    Or who knows what these girls pick up when they get these discounted plastic surgeries from drive-thru windows in Tijuana!
    EVERYBODY knows she is nothing but a jealous ass hater who has no clear grasp of reality.
    If there ever was a doubt in anybodys mind that this bitch was a FOOL, after they see this thread, they know now.
    AND IF YOU GIVE THEM ENOUGH BABY OIL THEYLL PUMP THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!! YOU JEALOUS UGLY OLD MAN WITH A FUCKED UP FACE AND BODY!!!! YOU CAN NEVERRRRR COME FOR MY LOOKS OR INTELLIGENCE! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jealous?
    Of what????
    I travel this country.
    Jealous of what?
    You shop at walmart!
    Jealous of what?
    A boy went to a quack doctor in tijuana and got waterballoons put in his chest for $1.
    Jealous of what??
    WHO???
    why??
    I'm 37 years old.
    I get money.
    I get money
    soo boo I'm good!
    LIES YOURE SO OLD AND UGLY YOURE GONNA DIE ALONE!!! WHAT MAN WOUL BE SEEN WITH YOU IN THE REAL WORLD. WHAT MAN WOULD BE CAUGHT DEAD WITH YOU!!!! WALKING DOWN THE STREET!!! YOURE ARE A DISGRACE!!! PERIOD! I PAID 5000 FOR MY TITS AND YOU GOT AN HIV INFECTED SYRINGE FULL OF BABY OIL AND DISEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU PITIFUL BABBOON FALL THE FUCK BACK!!! YOURE ON MY THREAD AND ILL BE GODDAMNED IF IMA LET YOURE UGLY ASS TALK SHITT WITHOUT RETALIATING. YOU GET BEAT ON BELMONT ALL THE TIME AT THE BUTCH QUEEN BARS AND SERRENA CAN VOUCH FOR THAT FAG... OOH YOU DIDNT THINK I KNEW HER HUH??? YOUR OLD ROOMATE TOLD ME ALLL THE DIRT HOW SHE KICKED YOU OUT CAUSE YOU COULDNT PAY THE RENT! HOW YOU NEVER LOOKED GOOD! HOW EVERYTIME YOU GO OUT TOGETHER YOURE ALWAYS IN A FIGHT!!! EVEN THE FAGS HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DUDE!
    Actually nope, NEVER gotten my ass beat on Belmont, Christopher Street , whatever street in whatever city!
    WRONG GIRL!
    But actually I moved out of her house cuz she was a bitch, and even Nancy Valentino didnt like that bitch either.
    DUDE! EVEN STEPHANIE VALENTINO DOESNT LIKE YOU!!! POOH VALENTINO EITHER!!! WHY? CAUSE YOUVE GOTT BIG MOUTH like the time you said our we werent REAL VALENTINOS!!! LMFAO BUT YET YOU DONT SAY SHITT IN OUR FACE YOU PRANCE OFF WITH YOU 20 DOLLAR GREASY WIG DOUSED IN OLIVE OIL TO MAKE IT LOOK NEW! AND YOUR HORRIBLE LUMPY BODY!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER COMING FOR ME I WON THE LAST TWO H A FIGHTS HAHAHAHAHAH DUDE!!!!!!!! YOUE UGLY
    Stephanie doesnt lie you either!
    hahahahahahahahah
    ENOUGH SAID!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tssexychanel
    25 minutes of my life I will never get back

This is what I get for being bored and nosey

LOL
    LOL!

Back on topic. See Jhaniah, I'm helping you to stay on track.

SHES A TS IF ANYONE DOESNT BELIEVE I CAN DO 3 WAY.
    When are you going to do this? You can shut all your critics up by proving she is TG. We are waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Back on topic. See Jhaniah, I'm helping you to stay on track.

SHES A TS IF ANYONE DOESNT BELIEVE I CAN DO 3 WAY.
    When are you going to do this? You can shut all your critics up by proving she is TG. We are waiting.
    no YOURE WAITING! TOE SUCKER! AKA PETER AKA BRAVEMAN AND STALKER OF NICOLE DUPREE!! LMFAO!

Junior Poster

[quote:178089f4b1="MRSJHANIAHLOVE"]WOW YOURE ALL SOOOOOO JEALOUS IT SICKENS ME!!!!!!!!!! KATOYS AND BABBOONS LMFAO! GTFO MY THREAD BITCH. I SAID SHES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BLACK TS AND SHE IS!!! IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT GO TO FUCKIN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
    THREADS
    Jealous?
    Of what????
    I travel this country.
    Jealous of what?
    You shop at walmart!
    Jealous of what?
    Jealous of what??
    WHO???
    why??
    I'm 37 years old.
    I get money.
    I get money
    soo boo I'm good!
    WRONG GIRL!
    DUDE! EVEN STEPHANIE VALENTINO DOESNT LIKE YOU!!! POOH VALENTINO EITHER!!! WHY? CAUSE YOUVE GOTT BIG MOUTH like the time you said our we werent REAL VALENTINOS!!! LMFAO BUT YET YOU DONT SAY SHITT IN OUR FACE YOU PRANCE OFF WITH YOU 20 DOLLAR GREASY WIG DOUSED IN OLIVE OIL TO MAKE IT LOOK NEW! AND YOUR HORRIBLE LUMPY BODY!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER COMING FOR ME I WON THE LAST TWO H A FIGHTS HAHAHAHAHAH DUDE!!!!!!!! YOUE UGLY
    hahahahahahahahah
    ENOUGH SAID![/quote:178089f4b1]SHES MY MOTHER FAGGOTT!!! DUH HOW WOULD I BE IN THE FAMILY WOW THAT GENERIC BABY OIL HAS REALLY GOTTEN TO YOUR BRAIN HUH... YOU WILL NEVER WIN AN H A BATTLE WITH ME NEVER!!! IVE ALREADY HAD 8 CLIENTS TODAY! GOTTA GO MY TRADES OUTSIDE FAG YOULL NEVER TOUCH ME! WERE IN THE SAME HOUSE

Junior Poster

dbl

ChanelTheGoddess Junior Poster tssexychanel's Avatar

I see the ugliest things still come out of the mouths of some of the most beautiful people

But I have made my return to Hung Angels not to try to change the minds and attitudes of people some folks will never get it

I am tired over it and just have come to terms with the fact that people are the way they are and things will never get better sooooooooooo can some one point me to where the hot yung bottoms are posting

Thank Yewwwwww

[quote:b8fb6b382d="Floyd R"]It's hard believing someone that has a reputation of being a bully and a liar.

[quote:b8fb6b382d="MRSJHANIAHLOVE"]WOW YOURE ALL SOOOOOO JEALOUS IT SICKENS ME!!!!!!!!!! KATOYS AND BABBOONS LMFAO! GTFO MY THREAD BITCH. I SAID SHES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BLACK TS AND SHE IS!!! IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT GO TO FUCKIN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
    THREADS
    Jealous?
    Of what????
    I travel this country.
    Jealous of what?
    You shop at walmart!
    Jealous of what?
    Jealous of what??
    WHO???
    why??
    I'm 37 years old.
    I get money.
    I get money
    soo boo I'm good!
    WRONG GIRL!
    hahahahahahahahah
    ENOUGH SAID![/quote:b8fb6b382d]SHES MY MOTHER FAGGOTT!!! DUH HOW WOULD I BE IN THE FAMILY WOW THAT GENERIC BABY REALLY GOT TO YOUR BRAIN HUH... YOU WILL NEVER WIN AN H A BATTL WITH ME NEVER!!! IVE ALREADY HAD 8 CLIENTS TODAY! GOTTA GO MY TRADES OUTSIDE FAG YOULL NEVER TOUCH ME! WERE IN THE SAME HOUSE [/quote:b8fb6b382d]
    Funny when ask about YOU, Stephanie Valentino who stones said something TOTALY different.
    See if you want to talk about family, there is always that retarded relative you hide in the basement or keep heavly sedated.
    That would be you.
    Oh yea and I'm on the way to a PAID booking in a STRAIGHT club!
    Something that would NEVER happen to your faggot ass!