Junior Poster

Default Cum Swallowing in TS movies...

I really dont see it or sloppy cummy bjs much. Why is that? Nothing gets me off like seeing a chick eatin the cum or vice-versa. I know this shit is nasty but since you already test for stds why not?

The Ultimate Warrior

5 Star Poster

Tsntx doesn't charge for it, but I bet she's ate a gallon of the stuff in her day for free. I know I have... I keep thinking I've used it all up and they tell me, don't worry we'll make more.

I did a messy facial with the last guy and I spit it into his wives mouth... Then they had to share my cum between the two of them... this was for my last vid whatever it ends up being called.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Tsntx doesn't charge for it, but I bet she's ate a gallon of the stuff in her day for free. I know I have... I keep thinking I've used it all up and they tell me, don't worry we'll make more.

I did a messy facial with the last guy and I spit it into his wives mouth... Then they had to share my cum between the two of them... this was for my last vid whatever it ends up being called.
    Ive seen your work, but your more the exception than the rule. I see why you won the award.

The Ultimate Warrior