Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

WOW looks like I missed a good party.

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

WOW THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT LOVE AND SWEET COMENTS...IT WAS PLEASURE TO CHAT WITH ALL OF YOU AND SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE.... SLINKY THANK YOU FOR THE SHOTS...SOME OF YOUR BEST WORK EVER CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK TO NYC! BUT HAVING A BLAST IN CHI-TOWN!

Veteran Poster

You all look great. Thanks for sharing. The men of Chicago are very lucky.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    Quote Originally Posted by GullyFoyle
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite
    soooooooooooooooo excited only hours away! can't wait to see you there....thank you to those of you that came out to see my ONE WOMAN SHOW AT KIT KAT LOUNGE!!!!!!!!!!PACKED HOUSE THANK YOU...KEEP IT COMING!!
    i cant't wait to see Sunny and her girls tonite . i'm sooooo excited !!!!!!!
    So did you have the balls to go up and, you know, actually talk to one of the women? I seriously doubt it. If any of them knew your persona here, they'd cut you to pieces verbally and send you crying back to your mama's basement.
    LOL..that would have been a great series of pics for Slinky to take - Mimi and Vanessa slapping the shit outta blacktgirls after they find out who he is...
    well if he did attend he had enough time to introdouce himself BUT ... it takes alot of nuts to come up to someone and tell them your blacktgirls .

and slap ??? what am i ??? i would have done the ubangi stomp off into his ass all alone in my 1200 shoes !
    i was too afraid . you have no idea what the Real Mimi Plastique looks like in person versus the Mimi that you see in all those professionally posed and airbrushed photos that she posts on HA . up close in person , Mimi is a MONSTER with HUGE BROAD SHOULDERS and SCARY long arms and fingers . i wouldn't last 5 seconds in Mimi's world .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_3ddfccd20961442997f4090dfcdd47bc_172.jpg 
Views:	752 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	291652  

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Senior Member Platinum Poster

soooooooooooooooo excited only hours away! can't wait to see you there....thank you to those of you that came out to see my ONE WOMAN SHOW AT KIT KAT LOUNGE!!!!!!!!!!PACKED HOUSE THANK YOU...KEEP IT COMING!!
    So did you have the balls to go up and, you know, actually talk to one of the women? I seriously doubt it. If any of them knew your persona here, they'd cut you to pieces verbally and send you crying back to your mama's basement.
    LOL..that would have been a great series of pics for Slinky to take - Mimi and Vanessa slapping the shit outta blacktgirls after they find out who he is...
    well if he did attend he had enough time to introdouce himself BUT ... it takes alot of nuts to come up to someone and tell them your blacktgirls .

and slap ??? what am i ??? i would have done the ubangi stomp off into his ass all alone in my 1200 shoes !
    i was too afraid . you have no idea what the Real Mimi Plastique looks like in person versus the Mimi that you see in all those professionally posed and airbrushed photos that she posts on HA . up close in person , Mimi is a MONSTER with HUGE BROAD SHOULDERS and SCARY long arms and fingers . i wouldn't last 5 seconds in Mimi's world .
    Ummm-brella-ella-ella-ella...

You look thoooo thexy when you lipsthink to Rhianna, girl. What'sth your tea, Gurlina-Gurl?

While I'm not looking to get into the middle of anyone else's pissing matches, I pride myself on having MY pics look like true representations of what the girls actually look like, which is why you don't see my pics look like the phony cartoons which a lot of the girls think makes them look good on Eros, etc. When you see one of my pics of a girl, that's who you see when you meet them in person. So, when flabbybody wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    tell me mimi doesn't remind you of Beyonce with those gorgeous thighs and beautiful face

omg I'm drinking grey goose
    about the pics I posted of Mimi in this thread, I think it gives a good idea of who you will actually meet if you go out to a club and run into her live and in the flesh.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    While I'm not looking to get into the middle of anyone else's pissing matches, I pride myself on having MY pics look like true representations of what the girls actually look like, which is why you don't see my pics look like the phony cartoons which a lot of the girls think makes them look good on Eros, etc. When you see one of my pics of a girl, that's who you see when you meet them in person. So, when flabbybody wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    tell me mimi doesn't remind you of Beyonce with those gorgeous thighs and beautiful face

omg I'm drinking grey goose
    about the pics I posted of Mimi in this thread, I think it gives a good idea of who you will actually meet if you go out to a club and run into her live and in the flesh.
    Thank you slinky . Thank god these pictures were posted as soon as the party was over , and never had time to be posed or even make it to photoshop! I had a wonderful time and invite anyone who questions how tall and wide i am to show up to the next one . It is going to be so so much fun !

Name:	mb1_1879_175.jpg 
Views:	707 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	291677  

Junior Poster

i was too afraid . I'm a huge pussy.
    Fixed

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Rookie Poster

OMG Monday night was a blast, got home the next day and realized I took 91 pictures, they will be going up soon and OMG I HAD A BLAST, was great to see and meet new really great people and made some great new friends.

Tgirlhottie1

Silver Poster

I had an ok time I guess

Name:	grabass_107.jpg 
Views:	678 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	291713  

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue