Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Well guys they party was a sucess! Sunny and crew are at Green Dolphin, I think or Sunny is eating Chicago Pizza, shhhh!!!!!
    It was great to see Ed, Sushi. Deja. Mimi, Morgan, Yasmin, Ashely, Nicole, Chanel and Colleen Stewart, Slinky, who gave the whole photoshoot vibe which kept the crowd interested, and yes even JASMINE who also got great shots and the sexy blonde bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Poster

That shit was bananas.

Pics to come

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Junior Poster

Sounds like it was a good time, got to love the fall out of it too. Maybe I should of stopped by since i live a few blocks away lol. Maybe next time...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yngnwburbsguy
    Sounds like it was a good time, got to love the fall out of it too. Maybe I should of stopped by since i live a few blocks away lol. Maybe next time...
    Wow you live that close and miss ALL the HA divas who were in 1 room at the same time??????

I like to travel, so i dont stay long in one place

Default long time no see

i wish all the girls on this blog a merry christmas and happy New years. Sunny you were and have always been an amazing individuak and i love you dearlly. I miss all you girls verry much its as shame i cant make the parties anymore however im very thankful to you and all the girls there who were kind to me. love always
    Faye Valentine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p7318866_197_446.jpg 
Views:	923 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	291514  

sugar and spice and everything nice

ChanelTheGoddess Junior Poster tssexychanel's Avatar

LAST NITE WAS AMAZING

I WAS GLAD TO CHECK MY FACEBOOK TO SEE A MESSAGE FROM AURORA SEXTON ANNOUNCING THAT THE PARTY WILL BE TWICE A MONTH NOW.

SO JAN 11TH AND 26TH I WILL BE BRAVING THE CHICAGO ARTIC WIND TO CUM OUT AND HAVE SOME MORE FUN

TEE HEE HEE

SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS FROM LAST NITE AND A LOT MORE THAT WOULD GET MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL SHUT DOWN ARE IN MY CAMERA

AWESOME PERFORMANCE SUNNY

IT WAS FUN HANGING OUT WITH MIMI AND REINA AGAIN TOO WE NEED TO DO IT AGAIN A FEW MORE TIMES BEFORE OUR NEXT BIG BLOW UP. LOL

I KID THOSE ARE MY GIRLS

Silver Poster

Chicago , Chicago ! Has finally pulled it all together ! This party was amazing and fantasy of mine for a very very long time .
    I enjoyed coctails danced with my girls and gave some pretty spicy lapdances in the lounge .
    Yes one of my many big dreams was to be a stripper at least once and last night I was "at the cheeta" (showgirls) , giving private dances . LOVED IT .
    I finally had a chance to sit down and hav a one on one with Sunny . She is so graceful, kind and VERY down to earth . TSSEXY CHANEL was there on the secne with the video camera in hand and looking FAB ! Vanessa gave some wonderful stage
    "performances" LOL she had a blast . Ed was there to support his sisters daughter's striping dreams lol .
    And Sunnys Shows were full of glitz and glam .
    Yasmine Lee was so beautiful and full of energy crazy good times with her WOW (and I'm the firecracker ?) the girl was on fire .
    SUSSI ~ NAKED IN THE DOOR ! AND DEMANED I TAKE OF MY CHRUCH DRESS LMAO. ahhhh that was fun .
    Met slinky who had that damned camera lol i felt like i was @ Jasmines house taking all of those pictures he took .
    All of the girls and guys had a fantastic time ! The energy in the space was beautiful .
    And to top off the perfect night I was told I will be given a night of my own @ TrannyPalooza by my sister Renia and Mercades so excited !
    Sunny was even kind enough to offer me a spot when i come to New York . =)
    Alot of love between the girls last night .
    Simply perfect !