Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yosi
    she's amazing
    yes i agree. i heard she's post-op now, does anyone know for sure?

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I've ben a connoisseur of trans beauty - and I have to say that these latest pictures of Patricia Araujo are among the best I've ever seen. She truly is a marvellous beauty. As a boy she'd have won my interest. As a girl I think she could win my heart.

Silver Poster

I don´t think she´s a post-op.

i still have the image of her manky tits in my head.. poor lass, I was knocking one out to a set of her and some other lass and then I get a shot of her wrinkly plasti-sacs and believe me, my spooge-tube army retreated faster than a frenchman at the merest hint of the word 'war'.

Obviously I feel sorry for her if she had a bad job but if shes going to make herself look fucking gorgeous then shes got to expect freakzoids like me are going to not want to see horrid things. We leave that to the real world. I aint a model and no ones going to crack one off over me.. but ... shes fucking hot as devil piss.

bascially I need to see an un airbrushed version of her tits to make sure I dont get another 'french' incident..

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoogeMonkey
    i still have the image of her manky tits in my head.. poor lass, I was knocking one out to a set of her and some other lass and then I get a shot of her wrinkly plasti-sacs and believe me, my spooge-tube army retreated faster than a frenchman at the merest hint of the word 'war'.

Obviously I feel sorry for her if she had a bad job but if shes going to make herself look fucking gorgeous then shes got to expect freakzoids like me are going to not want to see horrid things. We leave that to the real world. I aint a model and no ones going to crack one off over me.. but ... shes fucking hot as devil piss.

bascially I need to see an un airbrushed version of her tits to make sure I dont get another 'french' incident..
    Blasphemer! In the good old days you'd be stoned for what you just wrote, or at the very least run out of tranny town after a good tar and feathering. You don't just insult the woman, but a demi-god, a legend, a breaker down of walls and frontiers. Bow your head in shame!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patricia2_200.jpg 
Views:	7625 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	289571   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patricia1_159.jpg 
Views:	6940 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	289572  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I know.. she is one of the ones that I worshipped... but I became traumatised when I saw .... 'those'. I need to know.. I NEED to know. I'd even donate to get them sorted.. hell.. id even 'take one for the team' to help the fundraising.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoogeMonkey
    I know.. she is one of the ones that I worshipped... but I became traumatised when I saw .... 'those'. I need to know.. I NEED to know. I'd even donate to get them sorted.. hell.. id even 'take one for the team' to help the fundraising.
    DAMMIT MAN! That's the same kinda bullshit quitter talk that caused General Patton to slap that man! Get it together. What are you French, you're not French are you? Now watch this, get back on that horse and whack it to her! No more whining about quitting!

She has such an awesome figure.

Rookie Poster

my fav girl...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07_531.jpg 
Views:	6949 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	289632   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11_524.jpg 
Views:	6872 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	289633  

Junior Poster

es increíble !!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN FROM
    - Europe/Greece/Athens - !