Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    Shit. I think I might be a goth kid. I like several songs from some of those artists. :P
    So then when are you going to start hanging out behind the 7-11?

They probably will be suspicious of you at first until they're satisfied that you know enough about those bands, so you better have all kinds of trivia about them memorized in advance. It also would help if you're wearing a Genesis or Oingo Boingo band tshirt when you introduce yourself, especially if it is paired with a pastel Miami vice blazer and those really ugly faded 80's jeans that look like a mixture between vomited blueberries & the pale gray skin that has been peeled off of a cadaver without enough embalming fluid to quite prevent it from decomposing.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Bad 80's music ? You mean New Kids and Debbie Gibson? lol
    I think he's saying goths like Oingo Boingo, Phil Collins, and Mc Hammer?
    ROFL! MC HAMMER now appearing as a GOTH!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Don't forget Sarah , he needs to know the secret goth handshake. And the answer to the secret question.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejones
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Bad 80's music ? You mean New Kids and Debbie Gibson? lol
    I think he's saying goths like Oingo Boingo, Phil Collins, and Mc Hammer?
    ROFL! MC HAMMER now appearing as a GOTH!
    At least some people seem to get my humor.

Don't forget Sarah , he needs to know the secret goth handshake. And the answer to the secret question.
    Yea but that can wait until after the initiation process. See first he'd have to join his college's Glee Club, then he'd have to register as a republican, and finally he would have to become a male cheerleader. Anything less than that just isn't dark or evil enough to pass muster.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

You're evil Sarah , i like it.

Oh boy this is lame

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    I think he's just being honest. I had men tell me as much. I have heard similar things from other people here (in chat), and read them in messages. Men who like to be on top only like the feeling of dominance. It is as if they fact it's a transwoman only enhances there masculine self image. That they can fuck someone so feminine, who has a dick, makes them feel powerful.

For my part I have at times had the same sort of feeling of power from being fucked. When sex is good one should feel invigorated by it. Nothing wrong with that.

Ok the whole ripping assholes thing was kind of over the top.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

I often have this fantasy, tg/tv needs me to fuck, dominate & humiliate them to feel completely femine.........it just adds spice at the end of the day.

An individual is a person and not an object but sometimes its fun to be an object.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Overwhelming Feeling of Power When Fucking a TS/TV/CD?

Quote Originally Posted by The Second Coming- JB
    Maybe is just because of my mental disturbia,.. This happens mostly with CD's and TV's but whenever I'm inside them I'm thinking to myself how I made this dude dress up like a girl and taking my big dick in their ass. Them screaming in pain because I destroyed their assholes its now bleeding, omg I feel evil, manipulative and powerful. Cupping their balls and saying yeah bitch your mine... Anyone else get feeling of power when destroying a little bitch asshole?
    Well I agree with Brenda, the destroying of assholes comment is a bit much, but there is something you have all wrong. I hate to burst your bubble but you guys don't make t-girls dress up like girls, we do that all by ourselves, and quite willingly. Just as we quite willingly have sex with a man, if you are tearing her ass you aren't using enough lube and are a really lousy lover, you need help! As for the turn on of being empowered by a tgirl taking you in her ass, that is pretty common for most guys. Guys are for the most part turned on by the dominance of a woman surrendering to him and accepting his cock inside her. But what do I know, I'm just a "dumb" t-girl. Oh and guys if you want to do her twice use enough lube so she is not bleeding like a stuck pig after sex!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSLoverUK999
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    I think he's just being honest. I had men tell me as much. I have heard similar things from other people here (in chat), and read them in messages. Men who like to be on top only like the feeling of dominance. It is as if they fact it's a transwoman only enhances there masculine self image. That they can fuck someone so feminine, who has a dick, makes them feel powerful.

For my part I have at times had the same sort of feeling of power from being fucked. When sex is good one should feel invigorated by it. Nothing wrong with that.

Ok the whole ripping assholes thing was kind of over the top.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

I often have this fantasy, tg/tv needs me to fuck, dominate & humiliate them to feel completely femine.........it just adds spice at the end of the day.

An individual is a person and not an object but sometimes its fun to be an object.
    Sometimes it's fun to be an object yes, but that doesn't necessarily make one feel like a woman. Power exchange, for me at least, has very little if anything to do with gender. Just sayin'.

~BB~