Rookie Poster

Default ts party scene in new york

i've seen a couple posts about the parties in nyc, and i just felt like saying that i think the parties are great. at least the ones i got. i can't speak for the ones i don't attend regularly but i know that at sunny's parties i have a great time, and i meet a bunch of beautiful girls. i wish i could go to more, but i go every so often and i have a great time. hopefully other guys will jus go and have a good time bc that's the reason i go.

My name is Eric. I'm a 21 year old from New York City. I'm really interested in meeting some cool people in here, and hopefully all of you find me interesting too

HAHA I personally think it sucks now days than few yrs ago

Olivia Love

Rookie Poster

in comparison to a couple years ago it does, but i didn't get a chance to go to the parties back then. i wish i could've.

My name is Eric. I'm a 21 year old from New York City. I'm really interested in meeting some cool people in here, and hopefully all of you find me interesting too

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Default Re: ts party scene in new york

Quote Originally Posted by erivera1
    i've seen a couple posts about the parties in nyc, and i just felt like saying that i think the parties are great. at least the ones i got. i can't speak for the ones i don't attend regularly but i know that at sunny's parties i have a great time, and i meet a bunch of beautiful girls. i wish i could go to more, but i go every so often and i have a great time. hopefully other guys will jus go and have a good time bc that's the reason i go.
    THANK YOU DEAR GLAD YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pb252788_137.jpg 
Views:	762 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	287983