Rookie Poster

Default San Diego Providers?

I'll be visiting San Diego in 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone had recommendations on providers. Probably be staying downtown but any area is fine. Thank you in advance and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Default Re: San Diego Providers?

Quote Originally Posted by IGY
    I'll be visiting San Diego in 2 weeks and was wondering if anyone had recommendations on providers. Probably be staying downtown but any area is fine. Thank you in advance and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
    It always helps if you give a little more info on what exactly you are looking for. A Top or bottom, small or large, a prefernce on ethinicity, even something as simple as blonde or brunette. One person's cup of tea that he thought was the best experience of his life, say a hot hung top who fucked him silly, may be the exact opposite of what you are looking for.

Default Re: San Diego Providers?

Quote Originally Posted by shemale-411
    It always helps if you give a little more info on what exactly you are looking for. A Top or bottom, small or large, a prefernce on ethinicity, even something as simple as blonde or brunette. One person's cup of tea that he thought was the best experience of his life, say a hot hung top who fucked him silly, may be the exact opposite of what you are looking for.
    Cant agree anymore...Dude San Diego is badass they got a Hamburger Marys in Hillcrest to my knowledge never been but heard the LongBeach one is cool so this shouldnt be much different

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by shemale-411
    Cant agree anymore...Dude San Diego is badass they got a Hamburger Marys in Hillcrest to my knowledge never been but heard the LongBeach one is cool so this shouldnt be much different
    Yes indeed and thanks for the reply. I actually don't care about ethnicity, size, or hair color and such, as long as they are functional and okay being a top. And hopefully a reasonably nice person.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Is that the basketball team to replace 25 years of not having the Clippers?

Okay, that was stupid.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.