Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Nicky won't be banned (again) as she's too much popcorn entertainment Tiresome cunt as she is regardless

Ya don't like it? Tough.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge
    Nicky won't be banned (again) as she's too much popcorn entertainment Tiresome cunt as she is regardless
    No, Judge. I'm just leaving. I don't need this crap. A little crossdressing monkey saying that I have genital herpes was the last straw. That fag needs to be banned, but obviously everyone loves his buck-ninety-nine bra, his yellow teeth, his drawn on eyebrows, his flat ass, and his hideous wig.

Well, that's just great. But I'm too damn good for this place. I tried stranding up for my TS sisters who are sexworkers, and what did I get? Grief. Well Merry Fucking Christmas, and Happy Fucking New Year, fuckers.

Because whatever happens here now, I will no longer stick around and argue with these anonymous homosexuals. If I wanted to interact with anonymous fruits, I could've joined Manhunt. But I don't need these hassles. Nope. Let the snakes be with the snakes from now on.

You want that furry flat-chested weasel? You can have him. You want a geriatric sexchange without a mucosa in her twat? Knock yourselves out. Virgins who hate on chicks with dicks? Terrific! But you won't have Nicole Dupre to kick around anymore. No fucking way. So shit-stained "kisses", you limp-wristed queers. See how interesting this place is without me.

Pffftt.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thats not nice
    I love a faggot that stalks me hahahahahahahaha. Like the music bitch? Isn't it sad when people have talent and then others just get jealous cause they are nobodys and they'll never be someone. Thanks for the promotion nick! By the way...anyone that wants to check out music go to www.myspace.com/numberingsystem. Thanks again man!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8&feature=related

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Junior Poster

Default Re: Why is HD so obsessed with HA?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by mishadark
    You have that Misha Dark freak explaining transsexuality, as she smokes crack
    For the record, I have never smoked crack cocaine.
    I would appreciate you amending your original post.
    I requested this in my earlier post
    Freebase then, ok? Sorry if I made you out to be such an amateur drug user.
    Ok as you are being rather naughty
    by lying about me.
    I should tell everyone
    "Nicole Dupre IS HIV POSITIVE
    and has on a number of occasions deliberately infected other people with AIDS".

Now, please kindly mod your post about me
    & I'll edit this post
    or alternatively, I can post this all over the forums after all your posts.

Well sweaty?
    Over to you...

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Without you Nicole, where will these little pussybois go to get their daily dose of verbal abuse? Don't you know, they wank off to everything you say?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Without you Nicole, where will these little pussybois go to get their daily dose of verbal abuse? Don't you know, they wank off to everything you say?
    I do Trish. I've ruined a few keyboards and screens reading some of Arianna's/Nicole's verbal lashings. Her tirades get me hard and make me beat my meat until it erupts, much like the cartoon thread gets your schlong spurting! It's true....

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Of course it's true. We all know it.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Actually its the other way around. Nicole masturbates ferrociously while arguing with people. That's her tTHING! lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge
    No, Judge. I'm just leaving. I don't need this crap. A little crossdressing monkey saying that I have genital herpes was the last straw. That fag needs to be banned, but obviously everyone loves his buck-ninety-nine bra, his yellow teeth, his drawn on eyebrows, his flat ass, and his hideous wig.

Well, that's just great. But I'm too damn good for this place. I tried stranding up for my TS sisters who are sexworkers, and what did I get? Grief. Well Merry Fucking Christmas, and Happy Fucking New Year, fuckers.

Because whatever happens here now, I will no longer stick around and argue with these anonymous homosexuals. If I wanted to interact with anonymous fruits, I could've joined Manhunt. But I don't need these hassles. Nope. Let the snakes be with the snakes from now on.

You want that furry flat-chested weasel? You can have him. You want a geriatric sexchange without a mucosa in her twat? Knock yourselves out. Virgins who hate on chicks with dicks? Terrific! But you won't have Nicole Dupre to kick around anymore. No fucking way. So shit-stained "kisses", you limp-wristed queers. See how interesting this place is without me.

Pffftt.
    Again? Yea ok w/e sweetcheeks but we all know ya just so get off on being a cunt to most people so please just go sulk somewhere by yourself so we can get some peace and quiet without ya incessant bitching.

You'll be back

Ya don't like it? Tough.