Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Hairy Juku, Arianna,

Putting harsh filters and embellishing my baby soft skin will get you nowhere, Jackie. I go out and don't get clocked. How's being a day-walker been working out for you, mister? Get that beard taken care of yet? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh-huh... Putting harsh filters? My laptop doesn't even have any photo manipulating software, nor am I savvy with photo manipulation like you do! And yes, I do got soft skin, unlike your leathery Rhinosaurus hind you call a face! Daywalking is fine. I never get called "That's a dude" quite like you do! So don't hate, klown! The beard you speak of on my 9 year old pictures been dealth with when I lived in NJ and did 6 session of laser hair removal on my face. But you should really focus on your transition and manly face, sis! Lmao

1. You were never on 'mones until this summer Wrong Klown! I was on 'mones long before you even tried swallowing one! Get that lil bit of information correct, you Marcel Marceau Clown lookalike!

2. You've never had any work done. Wrong again! I've had minor works done. Nothing drastic like yours..well not much on your face anyways! lol But keep trying lying through your front snaggle tooth, I'm sure doing so makes you sleep like a baby at night. lol

3. You've never had a doctor tell you you're intersexed. Phulease, keep making it up, you psychotic gay man with boobs. You were NEVER diagnosed as intersexed. But that's what most people like you (who were gay men 1st try to press release so they get some acceptance of some sorts. Rofl

And that means you are a man, baby! If I'm a Man then you must be the epitome of a MAN and I came from one of your ribs then? lol

In sharp contrast to you, I was born intersexed and have naturally small nuts. And I am a grower, not a shower. Don't hate, BeardedOne jr. LIESS!! Everything is fictitious and well calculated cover up..and you and I know it!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Every girl here hates you and thinks you're an asshole. You know that, right?

You're a fake, dude. I'm sorry, but now we all know. Maybe you ought to stand in line in back of Misha, and do that big nose dive. 'Cause you're done here. I mean, who'd want to be friends with a weirdo who saves pics of them so early in their transition? Answer? Ummm, NO ONE. You're scum. So please die. No one will miss you.

"Might as well... JUMP!" lol

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mishadark
    Oh, BTW,
    Why the huge photo of yourself on every posting?

Really curious...
    Girl, HE wants those coins!! So he is over compensating using those heavily photoshopped pics to lure unsuspecting duffus! Lmao

~Kisses.

HTG
    Omg, when you stoop to being Misha's friend, you might ass well have a sign pinned to your $1.99 lingerie saying "Kiss me, I'm a retard."

I don't know who's the bigger train wreck of the two.

Misha, why were you brushing your teeth with a tiny dildo? And was there LSD on it? You look all fucked up and tranced out.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    My hero, Jackie, will kick your ass someday!
    http://www.rathergood.com/abba

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Hairy Juku, Arianna,

Putting harsh filters and embellishing my baby soft skin will get you nowhere, Jackie. I go out and don't get clocked. How's being a day-walker been working out for you, mister? Get that beard taken care of yet? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh-huh... Putting harsh filters? My laptop doesn't even have any photo manipulating software, nor am I savvy with photo manipulation like you do! And yes, I do got soft skin, unlike your leathery Rhinosaurus hind you call a face! Daywalking is fine. I never get called "That's a dude" quite like you do! So don't hate, klown! The beard you speak of on my 9 year old pictures been dealth with when I lived in NJ and did 6 session of laser hair removal on my face. But you should really focus on your transition and manly face, sis! Lmao

1. You were never on 'mones until this summer Wrong Klown! I was on 'mones long before you even tried swallowing one! Get that lil bit of information correct, you Marcel Marceau Clown lookalike!

2. You've never had any work done. Wrong again! I've had minor works done. Nothing drastic like yours..well not much on your face anyways! lol But keep trying lying through your front snaggle tooth, I'm sure doing so makes you sleep like a baby at night. lol

3. You've never had a doctor tell you you're intersexed. Phulease, keep making it up, you psychotic gay man with boobs. You were NEVER diagnosed as intersexed. But that's what most people like you (who were gay men 1st try to press release so they get some acceptance of some sorts. Rofl

And that means you are a man, baby! If I'm a Man then you must be the epitome of a MAN and I came from one of your ribs then? lol

In sharp contrast to you, I was born intersexed and have naturally small nuts. And I am a grower, not a shower. Don't hate, BeardedOne jr. LIESS!! Everything is fictitious and well calculated cover up..and you and I know it!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Every girl here hates you and thinks you're an asshole. You know that, right?

You're a fake, dude. I'm sorry, but now we all know. Maybe you ought to stand in line in back of Misha, and do that big nose dive. 'Cause you're done here. I mean, who'd want to be friends with a weirdo who saves pics of them so early in their transition? Answer? Ummm, NO ONE. You're scum. So please die. No one will miss you.

"Might as well... JUMP!" lol

Thanks.
    Like a give a shit? pfff..

If I'm fake, what does that make you? Ahhh I know, a GAY MAN with transvestitic fetish! The only one who's done here is YOU, you two faced Klown! Everyone here knows, you talk shit behind every girl on here!! Back when you were gay, you were frowned upon by the gay community you tried so hard to belong..most queens reads you and was mean to you. And it's only a matter of time, these girls do the same to your sorry crossdressing ass!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Oh, BTW,

Really curious...
    Girl, HE wants those coins!! So he is over compensating using those heavily photoshopped pics to lure unsuspecting duffus! Lmao

~Kisses.

HTG
    Omg, when you stoop to being Misha's friend, you might ass well have a sign pinned to your $1.99 lingerie saying "Kiss me, I'm a retard."

Misha, why were you brushing your teeth with a tiny dildo? And was there LSD on it? You look all fucked up and tranced out.
    You should know, afterall..YOU're the MOTHERLOAD of all train wrecks! Rofl

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Oh, BTW,

Really curious...

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yeah, right. Whatever you say, poop-grip. lol

I love it when you prove you saved those pics of a person you were supposedly a friend of. lol

Oh, BTW,

Really curious...

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yeah, right. Whatever you say, poop-grip. lol
    Ok Marcel Marceau! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

Er, it's a saveloy sausage in a fish and chips shop.
    & yes correct, I was brushing my teeth with it.

I did LSD25 about a year ago.
    Brill , gonna try itg again sometime.
    Sadly no LSD on the saveloy
    I look like that without trying...

...oh,
    I see what you mean.
    (gulp)

Nurse!

You've got nothing, sir, except a harddrive full of out of context hate. But keep going. I love your freaky stylie. lol