Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    I assume that Crimson threatened Vicki's life if she didn't get around to banning me. I mean, the guy's a fucking mess. So it's the least I can do for her. God knows we can't give murderers the excuses they seek to off people.
    Are you a psychopath?

Get help.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    I assume that Crimson threatened Vicki's life if she didn't get around to banning me. I mean, the guy's a fucking mess. So it's the least I can do for her. God knows we can't give murderers the excuses they seek to off people.
    Are you a psychopath?

Get help.
    Doctor, heal thyself.

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Someone was molested as a kid haha

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Are you a psychopath?

Get help.
    Oh, look. It's that one-woman crusade for neo-twats, Faux Buns. The last person who should be giving out advice here is you, you gay virgin.

I advise you to get laid, and maybe that way you can take a joke once in a while. But perhaps, for now, you should just take it the ass for a while...

... homo.

Are you a psychopath?

Get help.
    Oh, look. It's that one-woman crusade for neo-twats, Faux Buns. The last person who should be giving out advice here is you, you gay virgin.

I advise you to get laid, and maybe that way you can take a joke once in a while. But perhaps, for now, you should just take it the ass for a while...

... homo.
    Wait! I said u were molested though! Anything tough u wanna say?

Quote Originally Posted by thats not nice
    Are you a psychopath?

Get help.

... homo.
    Well, Trick or motherfuckin' Treat. And who the fuck are you supposed to be this year, little boy? Eazy E's gay albino cousin?

Are you a psychopath?

Get help.

... homo.
    Well, Trick or motherfuckin' Treat. And who the fuck are you supposed to be this year, little boy? Eazy E's gay albino cousin?

Lol. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Is that the best you could come up with?! Did u go on google to search for amazing jokes? Eazy e? Albino? U make me smile u horse heair having crooked tooth troll. Instead of talking shit and saying things that just make you look uglier than you already are, why don't you put a shirt on, go back to hell and tell satan I said sup mane! Thanks bro

Lol. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Is that the best you could come up with?! Did u go on google to search for amazing jokes? Eazy e? Albino? U make me smile u horse heair having crooked tooth troll. Instead of talking shit and saying things that just make you look uglier than you already are, why don't you put a shirt on, go back to hell and tell satan I said sup mane! Thanks bro
    I could come up with a cap for your gay ass, you sissy-ass bitch.

Junior Poster

See ya got yet another admirer Nicole

Ya don't like it? Tough.

I could come up with a cap for your gay ass, you sissy-ass bitch.

Hahahahahahaha!!! A cap!? Hahahaahhahaha u fuckin poser ass cunt. You wouldn't know what to do with a gun. But you are pretty upset....was it the teeth remark? Its called braces baby. "A cap" hahahahahaha you faggot