Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

I wish people would stop interrupting us. Now where were we? Oh right. "Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya!"

Junior Poster

GODDAMN NICOLE!!! THAT SIGNATURE PIC IS HOTT! no homo

Junior Poster

Default Re: Why is HD so obsessed with HA?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Quote Originally Posted by The Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    But I don't like trouble. I like peace. I'm a peacemaker at heart. And I think we need to all be friends here, and to have healthy inter-forum relations. I mean, it's the holiday season. So what are we waiting for? It's the season of giving, and I think baby Jesus would want us to give each other the gifts of compassion and forgiveness.

I don't know about you but, personally, I feel like singing "Kumbaya". Who'd like to join me?
    You managed to keep a straight face while typing all that?
    Agreed. Biggest crock of shit ever typed on tha internet

Peacemaker? LOL
    Oh, shut up, you big fruit.
    See, if that's not making the effort, i don't know what is!
    I'm not a martyr or a masochist. Hippies like to sit around and smoke pot until they get drafted, and then they go to protest marches? Right? Well, ok. I will mind my own business if everyone, like this "the judge" asshole, stops picking on me. Fair is fair.
    Sez she who is the #1 at starting bitchout threads at others Deal with it sweetcheeks

Ya don't like it? Tough.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Why is HD so obsessed with HA?

Sez she who is the #1 at starting bitchout threads at others Deal with it sweetcheeks
    Deal with dropping dead, loser.

What's wrong? Am I too good at weeding out nut jobs who actually turn out to be murderous freaks? Awwwww.

Do I make Crimson Rai-tard uncomfortable because Vicki is not patronizing his quasi-virgin emotional basketcase ass? Ha, ha! She will never be his GF. Ha, ha! He should have never become a mod if that was a dealbreaker. :P

One look at Vicki's MySpace profile and it's obvious why he's having gay-ass meltdowns. She kicked him off the top of her friends list. He's a big puss who can't take being rejected. That's what's really tough, "sweetcheeks". How fucking transparent could that sheltered fag's T be?

Now go hump your mom, you big gay lumberjack. I wouldn't fuck you with Misha Dark's dick. You're just HD scum; probably a crossdresser wearing frilly little panties, or an overgrown boyscout like Crimson Rai-tard.

Don't even get me started on why I began a thread about "Sweet Cheri" being "intersexed". She may be on hormones and trying a little harder now, but she's been the mayor of Train Wreck City for years, and was copping a smug attitude to go with it.

"Bitchout threads"? How fucking dare you, you cum-smeared closet homo?

Junior Poster

Don't even get me started on why I began a thread about "Sweet Cheri" being "intersexed". She may be on hormones and trying a little harder now, but she's been the mayor of Train Wreck City for years, and was copping a smug attitude to go with it.

Aww did I touch a nerve ya sanctimonious troll? TOUGH FUCKIN LUCK

Ya don't like it? Tough.

Aww did I touch a nerve ya sanctimonious troll? TOUGH FUCKIN LUCK
    A "nerve"? Ummm, not quite. I've had more nerve-ending jabbed by tattoo needles than your ass has been cum inside by weight lifters. The only thing you've ever "judged" are the cocks you sucked in interstate rest areas.

"Kumbayah, my Lord! Kumbayaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!"

Junior Poster

Pleased to say,whore, that mine is a one way street unlike your freeway dirthole. Now please just go,,,,away or whateva.

Ya don't like it? Tough.

Pleased to say,whore, that mine is a one way street unlike your freeway dirthole. Now please just go,,,,away or whateva.
    Whatever you say, chicky poo. lol