Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant pass

Rookie Poster

Default Cant pass

this is my first post ever and this has to be said. i've been reading around the site at tons of different posts and i was wondering where some these guys get off criticizing certain woman who they claim "cant pass" and throwing remarks around of why they would even bother transitioning, i wish i had even half the strength and courage these woman do. i have the utmost respect for anyone who has the will and tenacity to be on the outside who the feel they are on the inside. i'm young and dumb but even i know not to judge some one till you walked a mile in there shoes.

Last edited by mons147; 01-08-2011 at 04:29 AM.

Default Re: Cant pass

Quote Originally Posted by mons147
    this is my first post ever and this has to be said. i've been reading around the site at tons of different posts and i was wondering where some these guys get off criticizing certain woman who they claim "cant pass" and throwing remarks around of why they would even bother transitioning, i wish i had even half the strength and courage these woman do. i have the utmost respect for anyone who has the will and tenacity to be on the outside who the feel they are on the inside. i'm young and dumb but even i know not to judge some one till you walked a mile in there shoes.
    Well thank you for that. Even those of us who have no trouble "passing" for our correct gender now, had problems of some kind in the past while transitioning at some point. We all go through an awkward phase at some point in our transitions and it does take a lot of courage to put yourself out there and be yourself and risk ridicule or even violence.

This somewhat goes for the guys(or girls for that matter) who aren't too much of a wimp to sport their transgender girlfriend at their side.

Rookie Poster

right on babe i'm just sick of this fake idealistic bullshit that seems to be an epidemic lately, i just wanna see some realism in people and ideas

i agree with you for me just do what you feel in life be happy as long as your not hurting anyone. by the way to be able to pass the best thing to do is take proper amount of hormones it would really help a lot. even the hardest looking TS girl could look soft if they take proper or better huge amount of hormones jeje

by the way is that you in the pic?

5 Star Poster

well said, mons

Veteran Poster

criticizing certain woman who they claim "cant pass" and throwing remarks around of why they would even bother transitioning
    Because they have no clue whatsoever and only think of them as sex-objects, not as persons?

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

I agree, but some guys on this board have never came in contact with transwoman, so its hard for them to not think of them as sex objects. For the guys who know transgendered women and men personally, then we can appreciate and admire the courage that they have. Hell it takes guts to transition even when everyone is saying "That's a man!"

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Veteran Poster

That's a nice first post there. Are you sure you're at the right website?

Seriously though, I agree with everything you said. I have zero tolerance for guys (especially ones who have never been with a TS in real life) complaining about a certain girl's 'passibilty'.

Carissa Nichole Rookie Poster Carissa00031's Avatar

Great topic & I met girls who pass & who do not, but being happy to live life under your terms is priceless. I wish all the girls out there well with their transitions as this is my 15th month of my journey now. I started at the age of 43 & have never looked back.
    Take care, God bless, & have a good afternoon.
    Thanks, Carissa

What is up with these posters that have been here for a long time yet they only have a few posts?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!