Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Why do I get better service with Latina trans providers?

I was thinking last night why do I always get a more passionate 1 hour experience with multipops and full on service with ladies from south america then the ones that are from mainland US?
    I am a rookie poster but not a rookie shemale admirer ; I have been with more than 50 transgendered ladies and there is not a single experience to remember from north american ladies and I remember lots of memorable very passionate times spent with ladies from Venezuela Columbia Mexico Argentina... And unfortunate to say its not gender or race based either I am a good looking guy who is not overweight works out regularly kind of a Vin Diesel type. Whenever I go out to a bar women try to talk to me. I have been with black white asian and across the board no one from US I can remember spent a quality time with me.
    It has come to the point that I only try to get together with Latinas.
    I am not a jackass I treat people with kindness always leave a 60$ more tip then necessary and still nothing changes..
    I do not understand the drama and attitude that I get from US ladies..
    Enough of venting I had to say it out there ; Please dont hate just post honestly and constructively maybe there is something I am missing in the big picture of things...
    Thanks every one..

Junior Poster

surprise surprise a lot of things are better in other countries ... but for some reason people in America seem to think us is the center of the universe and everyone else lives in a village

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzee
    surprise surprise a lot of things are better in other countries ... but for some reason people in America seem to think us is the center of the universe and everyone else lives in a village

Well, I for myself can say that I had better times with Czech or Slovakian girls than with Austrian chicks. Itīs simply a matter of preferences in sexual practice and passion. I believe youīre telling the truth but some people will probably say - itīs just your own truth. I donīt think generalizing will answer any questions but that however doesnīt disprove your thoughts and experiences.

Junior Poster

Any more input anyone???

Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted counts.
    Albert Einstein

I think you just have a preference for non-american girls, which subconsciously translates into hotter encounters with those that fit your profile. But, everyone has their own thing.

Silver Poster

Pardon me in advance for coming across as rude.
    But I to have to agree with the OP. Latin girls, they are passionate and just so down to earth.
    Your average "american" girl.....she's always looking for some angel.

"How you doin!"

For some it's a job. For others it's a profession.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Silver Poster

No i'm talking even casual dating. A simple "Hi" at a bar to a Latin girl is well received but a simple "Hi" to an "american" girl......a bit of a cold shoulder.
    who knows maybe I'm just one ugly ass dude?

"How you doin!"

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Interesting.

A lot of sexual curiosity and excitement revolves around a new or different thing. Most guys participating on this board can probably relate to this phenomenon as it's doubtful that very many, if any at all, were raised in a trans friendly and trans common environment. So the sexual pursuit of girls with dicks becomes a manifestation of trying something different or new.

Pursuing and/or preferring girls from outside of the U.S. is similar. I wouldn't make the exact same assertion as the O.P., but then the only g-girl relationship I'm currently pursuing is with one from Colombia and the best t-girl sex I've had was with one from Mexico. The problem for me is my sample size is too small to derive any conclusions from.

It has to do with the possibility and/or probablility of getting legal immigration status through you...J/K!