Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

allanah i respect u alot and i am sorry am pissing u off with hoodlums i do go to ur parties once in a while and do spend lots off money there and with u numerous times but take a look outside next friday and saturday and u will see what were talking about, even the guy at the door that is working is hanging with that seedy crowd

hung greek lover

Quote Originally Posted by acdaddy69
    Here I was planning a weekend to nyc next month to party..now not quiet sure witch party to go too..well since am going for a weekend I guess i have 3 nights to try all the parties... one more thing lady promotors..you ladies need to give the whole addreses for the location of the clubs since am planning to drive and use my gps to get there.
    Thanks
    Be careful as you may get your car towed. It may be safer to leave the car in a garage and cab it to the club.

"Do you remember V. P. Dick Cheney "
    'YES, I DO. I use to call him 'TAINT'.
    "Taint? Why did you call him that?"
    'Because in every picture he was between Bush and Colin'

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scubaman
    Quote Originally Posted by acdaddy69
    Here I was planning a weekend to nyc next month to party..now not quiet sure witch party to go too..well since am going for a weekend I guess i have 3 nights to try all the parties... one more thing lady promotors..you ladies need to give the whole addreses for the location of the clubs since am planning to drive and use my gps to get there.
    Thanks
    Be careful as you may get your car towed. It may be safer to leave the car in a garage and cab it to the club.
    thank you guys for all the good edvice. I will make sure to do that.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    How many people in other states and cities wish they had the parties that they have here. By the way guys...you want more girls ..more variety...how about spending some money then. The girls don't go to the parties to meet the man of their dreams..if you really like a girl and think there'd be some chemistry for a good session..dig into your wallet. News flash..if they're not making any money..then word eventually spreads and the girls will stop showing up also.

All that being said..there might just be more parties then the present economy can sustain. Time will tell.
    i agree 100%. What one would consider to be a "dead" nyc party, there are states and cities (maybe even countries), whove never seen such amazing things. I mean, i wouldnt say the parties now suck, there just definitly more laid back cuz there are several spread out thru the week. I can honestly do without the jam-packed webster hall-ish setting of yesteryear. Im fine with the way things are. The girls that come out are still fine as hell. And guys, if ur ready to spend, your gonna hav an excellent time.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Ohhh ill be in NYC on 9th til 12th of DEC. I wonder if they gonna promote me at their parties hmm I strongly DOUBT it lol I have much more fun elsewhere since the parties has gotten really smaller since my time at lucky cheng event with allanahs b day party in 08 with other ts stars (that was one of the most funnest time ). I even gotten kicked out of Sunnys Party a couple of months ago. hehe blame it on the alcohol winks. Someone bought me tequila shots and not knowing what it does to me . Tequilas make me a meanie. *smirks*

Olivia Love

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    How many people in other states and cities wish they had the parties that they have here. By the way guys...you want more girls ..more variety...how about spending some money then. The girls don't go to the parties to meet the man of their dreams..if you really like a girl and think there'd be some chemistry for a good session..dig into your wallet. News flash..if they're not making any money..then word eventually spreads and the girls will stop showing up also.

All that being said..there might just be more parties then the present economy can sustain. Time will tell.
    i agree 100%. What one would consider to be a "dead" nyc party, there are states and cities (maybe even countries), whove never seen such amazing things. I mean, i wouldnt say the parties now suck, there just definitly more laid back cuz there are several spread out thru the week. I can honestly do without the jam-packed webster hall-ish setting of yesteryear. Im fine with the way things are. The girls that come out are still fine as hell. And guys, if ur ready to spend, your gonna hav an excellent time.
    Co-sign !!! I like the parties now more then ever. Allanah and Sunny's parties are smaller but still fun and actually more friendly. As a Manhattan resident I think its great to have several nights to choose to hang out.

As far as the "hoodlum" issue please give me a freakin break.....If you can't deal with "tough guys" hanging out on the street in NYC then just stay in the suburbs !

Rookie Poster

i have a feeling something big is coming up reunion of some sorts

What is the main objective of these parties though? To me it seems like a live eros ad if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

well here goes
    im no longer looking to do ts dedicated parties
    the expense is huge the stress is high and the investment is not worth the profit
    i had a great time meeting all of you over the years and i always aim to have a great time im doing alot of mainstream parties
    i have one weekly party at luck chengs on wed and we never have a problem and the atmosphere is always fun its not perfect but no party is or venue i find fault with every venue or its owners
    as for us teaming up together i respect them both but who knows what the future will bring at this point i would not do it im promoting and hosting all over nyc working at Pacha and for Junior Vasquez and recording an album and just started taping a new radio show . i have great memories and im thankful to everyone that sends me messages and get to chill with on wed nights

lastly nyc is going through a change right now and venues are not as readily available

i wish you all great things

Dina Marie

Dina ur cute and u have 666 post's lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america