Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

there just dont live next door , they stay all night chating with the girls and so on i dont think they live next door they live at fusion, at ur parties any other night there not there... period they know the girls maybe pimps maybe boyfriends maybe selling drugs but they are there and its turns people off period

hung greek lover

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I can't get over the hoodlum comments- so ridiculous.
    I am not even going to dignify it or defend it by further commentary.
    Since apparently the word of the party promoter, who has been there for nearly every Saturday for the last two years- well is not valid.
    No further comment from the peanut gallery

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Well Sunny and Allanah aren't even on speaking terms os that doesn't help either.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Well Sunny and Allanah aren't even on speaking terms os that doesn't help either.
    Not that it is anyone's business but to prevent rumor mills-
    We are indeed speaking and that's all I will say becausse I wish not to discuss my relationships on forums because I've learned my lesson.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    I can't get over the hoodlum comments- so ridiculous.
    I am not even going to dignify it or defend it by further commentary.
    Since apparently the word of the party promoter, who has been there for nearly every Saturday for the last two years- well is not valid.
    No further comment from the peanut gallery
    Not trying to piss you off or anything, but obviously if 2 separate people, with no hidden or connected agendas, are mentioning this, there might be some truth to it. I put the word "hoodlums" in my post cuz i found the term humorous, but the group of guys i seen did not make the place look very inviting. sorry.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Rookie Poster

Allanah: Back then I worked strategies and did incorporated ideas that had not been done in the TS party scene

And I applaude you for all the hard work and successful partys, you had some of the greatest ideas and themes anyone who use to go back then can attest those partys were the best . I see the dynamics have changed and that is very very unfortunate. I Hope to make it back out to one of your bigger events in the future No offense not trying to offend you but that LUCKY CHANGS is the worst Iam hoping that it will be at a much better venue.

How I long for yesteryear
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_6112_725_510.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	187.5 KB 
ID:	287832  

Just Wanna Have Fun

Rookie Poster

Damn, not like 54th st and 10th ave is the ghetto?? It's spitting distance from Times Square. You really aren't in any danger there. It might get kinda quiet at night (3 to 4am) on 10th ave. But one ave over on 9th people are walking around that area at all hours.

In general, you are in manhattan, it's pretty damn safe for being a city. This isn't the 1980's in NYC anymore

Oh Allanah, I should appologize, met you once at your party and didn't recognize you, probably cause I was drunk and it was like 4am, and was slightly rude. I really think what you bring to the scene is damn awesome and you should get tons of respect for it. If people wanna complain they should take the time to try and do better. It's really fucking easy to complain on the internet. Much harder to try and go out and make some thing great for those in a growing scene.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bob5hit
    Damn, not like 54th st and 10th ave is the ghetto?? It's spitting distance from Times Square. You really aren't in any danger there. ut and make some thing great for those in a growing scene.
    Not saying the area isn't safe because i believe it is. The Club Lucky Changs is just just not a great place.its kinda shady on the inside. Fusion is very nice it's just too small. if u could have Lucky Changs size and look like Fusion on the inside that would be the awesome. And Yes we all Love Allanah for what she is doing and has done for the TS party Scene. Iam just pointing out that we want things to be like the old days thats all

Just Wanna Have Fun

OK, I tried to shut my mouth about this but I can't anymore:

The single biggest reason that you don't have the huge gala parties (by any of the promoters) is due to lack of support from the guys (i.e. everyone says they want the parties, but VERY few actually show up). And I know that from first hand experience - I threw 2 parties this year which were about as wild as anything anyone has ever seen, and I could probably count on my hands the number of guys from here who showed up. For any of the ladies mentioned in this thread - how can they put the amount of effort (and commit thousands of dollars) to throw the types of events guys say they want if the promoters are going to get left holding the bag? I don't think anyone wants to put $5,000 to $10,000 into throwing an event, and then have a dozen guys and less than $1,000 at the door at the end of the day.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

How many people in other states and cities wish they had the parties that they have here. By the way guys...you want more girls ..more variety...how about spending some money then. The girls don't go to the parties to meet the man of their dreams..if you really like a girl and think there'd be some chemistry for a good session..dig into your wallet. News flash..if they're not making any money..then word eventually spreads and the girls will stop showing up also.

All that being said..there might just be more parties then the present economy can sustain. Time will tell.