Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default PLEASE Allanah,Sunny D & Dina REUNITE to save TS Party S

I live out of town over 3 hours away and have been highley dissapointed at the NYC TS party scene these last few years. A few years back I use to travel to NYC to go to TS party once a month. Back in the day Allanahs partys were the best when she worked with Sunny and Dina, they were huge venues easliey 100-150 gorgeous girls. and 200 or so admirers & hobbyist guys . Sometimes she had two stages with 5-10 girls dancing and two levels upstairs and down stairs and sometime u got to see some flesh from the flashing and showing off. The holiday & the monthly theme parties were the best. Sometimes there was some wild wild things going on . and Yes there were a lot of girls working looking for dates but thats the scene at the parties. I loved it, I was there for the ambiance I got a chance to see some of the most beautiful women in the world face to face and even was gentleman enough to buy them drinks. No I never got laid from there I met a lot of beautiful girls and I was there for the Fun and Wow there use to be plenty of it to go around. Now there are two many different girls having multiple parties every week . First the girls need to get bigger venues and get together to do parties and minimize the number of parties to maybe one a week . The biggest thing is If Allanahs reunites with Sunny D and Dina Delicious find a huge venue like before (the place had upstairs and down stairs -back in 1995 and not that Lucky Chengs (horrible place) and have a blow out party every other month to start out , let the T girls in free again before a certain time and discounted after that also the TS girls dressed in whatever the theme is at a super discount price or free and the guys will pay the $30-$40 again. If you promote it as a BIG REUNION celebration you will bringem out

Come on Allanah, Sunny and Dina do a reunion party or something i think you all would be surprised at the overwhelming response and advertise it like u use to on websites and flyers months in advance. Iam not sure what the issues are but I hope u all can put your differences asside and pumps some life back into this party thing. If u do tis thing right u can take your show on the road to Miami , Los Angeles, San Fransico and more. Think Biggggggggg

You guys are the TS party scenes last hope it's dying a slow death and needs some resuccitation. United we Stand divided we fall . You are the BEST as a TEAM

What do you say girls ? Guys and TS girls tell them how you feel show some support
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dina_marie_party_156_163.jpg 
Views:	1182 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	287350   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9108_169_274_193.jpg 
Views:	1183 
Size:	282.1 KB 
ID:	287351   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscn0052_584_752.jpg 
Views:	1184 
Size:	160.4 KB 
ID:	287352  

Just Wanna Have Fun

Rookie Poster

i agree the parties now are bad i live about 1hr away and i hate to have to go out there and then the party is dead too many parties pls sunny allanah lets have a big bash b4 christmas

I don't think the venues which those great parties of yesteryear would be available for the same types of events today. Look at the places these parties took place: do any of them still exist? (Aside from Lucky Cheng's)

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

i'm kind of new to the party scene still. i've only been going for about two years, but after looking at the pictures from the past parties i really feel like i missed out on something. and to me that's really upsetting bc looking at the pictures from the past events are what peaked my interest in going.

My name is Eric. I'm a 21 year old from New York City. I'm really interested in meeting some cool people in here, and hopefully all of you find me interesting too

Junior Poster

the parties suck now not even worth going inside just came back from fusion didnt bother going inside looked dead and to top everything off 4 5 hoodlums standing outside next to the door , what is up with that are they the girls pimp or something the girls talk kiss them it was awkward i didnt bother going inside

hung greek lover

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I was not going to to interject but that last post threw me over th edge so here goes.............. A little history lesson.

First of all when I did those monthly parties years ago- the really big ones-to set the record straight they initially started with SANDY MICHELLE doing joint events-Sandy started me int he party business and I will always give her credit for that. I then went on my own and the really BIG events that occured -the first was the Shemale Carnival which was sponsored by Shemale Yum, I was the sole promoter and hired a great team of people that made the party run smoothly and highly entertaining. The BIG events that followed from there where on a bi monthly or monthly basis that were indeed GREAT, packed, sexually liberated, etc. Was it simply luck? Perharps. Back then I worked strategies and did incorporated ideas that had not been done in the TS party scene, things that just came to me or that I had learned in the years of working at gay clubs during my time in Miami Beach. A lot of different parties have been great since and I had some great successes with other promoters -but time has moved on and with time comes change. A lot had changed but I can't say it is for the worst, it is just different.

Why is everything different now? Simply, times are different now.
    As someone pointed out most of those venues simply do not exist and that was a time when there was not a a party every night of the week. Saturation, economy, and other factors have changed the scene.

The dynamics are not the same, Back then, it all came together for me and the for the party just right in those days- the venues, the people, etc. They were great parties but, there are still fun large nights out and I STILL DO LARGE events from time to time the last was my birthday party which ha , if I remember correctly, about 500 people or so in attendace. It was an A-MAZING night. I have chosen to only do that from time to time because it was simply too much work and too much investment for the profit recieved. It'snot like the old days, if I do those events now I know that I am doing it for the FUN of doing so and that's it.

The night club business like any has its different flows. I have been at Fusion for nearly two years and yes there indeed some slower nights, and there have been plenty of nights where one can't move in there from it being so busy. I was not there last night but by judging by the numbers that were given to me, it was not a dead night, yes slower than usual but not crickets-churp churp.

And let me make it clear that there are NO PIMPS at Fusion or outside of Fusion, that is really a silly idea. Those are probably the guys who live next door and hang out there sometimes. As far as they being 'hoodlums' for perhaps their choice of urban dress (as you chose to call them), in the two years we have been there and they have lived there, the party has run without incident from those guys.

As far as future events or collaborations one can't predict what will happen. But I will say that for any of the these parties to continue they do need the support of the community, if the community sees fit. There are many nights I have worked on that have failed and closed-there is nothing wrong with that with admitting that. Nothing works everytime.

If you are not satisfied with the current party then try another one, or wait until a big event happens again. As a promoter, you can't help but feel personally responsible when someone has a bad time, because ultimately you want everyone to enjoy themselves so they return again.
    If anything I see the business as thriving because I can't recall when there were so many parties in one week.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

come to london then you will see the meaning of a dead TS scene .. its non existent

You have the wayoutclub which is well what can we say ...girls in the middle guys on the edges circling like vultures ... though there have been some cool nights there ..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Junior Poster

Here I was planning a weekend to nyc next month to party..now not quiet sure witch party to go too..well since am going for a weekend I guess i have 3 nights to try all the parties... one more thing lady promotors..you ladies need to give the whole addreses for the location of the clubs since am planning to drive and use my gps to get there.
    Thanks

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gas14
    the parties suck now not even worth going inside just came back from fusion didnt bother going inside looked dead and to top everything off 4 5 hoodlums standing outside next to the door , what is up with that are they the girls pimp or something the girls talk kiss them it was awkward i didnt bother going inside
    Im not gonna say the parties suck now or anything of that sort, but i will confirm that i too have been turned off on 2 separate occasions by a group of "hoodlums" hanging outside fusion. They just appeared shady.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by acdaddy69
    Here I was planning a weekend to nyc next month to party..now not quiet sure witch party to go too..well since am going for a weekend I guess i have 3 nights to try all the parties... one more thing lady promotors..you ladies need to give the whole addreses for the location of the clubs since am planning to drive and use my gps to get there.
    Thanks
    the physical addresses are in the sticky topics at the top of the general discussion page. Once you're in Manhattan, finding parking is more of a challenge than finding the actual location