Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

With the end of every era begins a new one...

keep up the good work girls. You are greatly appreciated. This forum, these parties, would not be what they are without you.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    Quote Originally Posted by gas14
    the parties suck now not even worth going inside just came back from fusion didnt bother going inside looked dead and to top everything off 4 5 hoodlums standing outside next to the door , what is up with that are they the girls pimp or something the girls talk kiss them it was awkward i didnt bother going inside
    Im not gonna say the parties suck now or anything of that sort, but i will confirm that i too have been turned off on 2 separate occasions by a group of "hoodlums" hanging outside fusion. They just appeared shady.
    TRhats sad that you guys judge people on how they dress or the color of their skin.
    I have worked for Allanah and Sunny and the vast variety of ts admirers even extend to these so called hoodlums.
    Do you think either would have people hanging around who would bother us?
    I have never in all the years I have been attending or working these events EVER had a bad expierence.
    Oh yea btw, what I have noticed is, these so called hoodlums, they are the ones who buy us drinks and tip us and can carry on a convo with us.
    The so called prim and proper guys just hold up the walls I guess, the dont ever buy girls drinks and even if I start a convo with one of them, a brick wall has more game!
    Come on now!
    Listen, im not judging anyone by the color of there skin and the fact that your are quoting me on that is complete bs. I was quoting the person who had said the word originally, i found it humorous, nothing more. I probably look like a hoodlum myself half the time. Ive been inside fusion once, briefly, and found it to be really cool. I met a beautiful woman, got exactly what i was going there for. Bottom line, if i go to a place, and there are shady characters hangin out in front, its not a judgement on the place, the party, the promoter, ect. It just means somebody gave me a vibe that i wasnt feeling. Do you know the guys we mentioned personally, cuz u sure sound like you do. The way your defending them, id think you were their fuckin attorney. Did i ever say anything about the color of someones skin? Please dont put words in my mouth.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by gas14
    the parties suck now not even worth going inside just came back from fusion didnt bother going inside looked dead and to top everything off 4 5 hoodlums standing outside next to the door , what is up with that are they the girls pimp or something the girls talk kiss them it was awkward i didnt bother going inside
    Im not gonna say the parties suck now or anything of that sort, but i will confirm that i too have been turned off on 2 separate occasions by a group of "hoodlums" hanging outside fusion. They just appeared shady.
    TRhats sad that you guys judge people on how they dress or the color of their skin.
    I have worked for Allanah and Sunny and the vast variety of ts admirers even extend to these so called hoodlums.
    Do you think either would have people hanging around who would bother us?
    I have never in all the years I have been attending or working these events EVER had a bad expierence.
    Oh yea btw, what I have noticed is, these so called hoodlums, they are the ones who buy us drinks and tip us and can carry on a convo with us.
    The so called prim and proper guys just hold up the walls I guess, the dont ever buy girls drinks and even if I start a convo with one of them, a brick wall has more game!
    Come on now!
    Listen, im not judging anyone by the color of there skin and the fact that your are quoting me on that is complete bs. I was quoting the person who had said the word originally, i found it humorous, nothing more. I probably look like a hoodlum myself half the time. Ive been inside fusion once, briefly, and found it to be really cool. I met a beautiful woman, got exactly what i was going there for. Bottom line, if i go to a place, and there are shady characters hangin out in front, its not a judgement on the place, the party, the promoter, ect. It just means somebody gave me a vibe that i wasnt feeling. Do you know the guys we mentioned personally, cuz u sure sound like you do. The way your defending them, id think you were their fuckin attorney. Did i ever say anything about the color of someones skin? Please dont put words in my mouth.
    Actually it wasnt meant for you alone, but to the both of you and all those guys who always down what you guys deem "hoodlums", thugs etc, yada yada yada.
    I just made observations on what I personally have expierenced at the said parties and being around said persons.
    Do I know them personally, no I do not, I don't even live in NYC, I live in Chicago. I'm just another satisfied costumer and glad to have worked at the party's with ALL admirers
    I just voice MY obeservations on the whole thing, so girl please dont get your panties in a bunch, thats not good because it cuts off the circulation to your balls.

You know... I was thinking tonite (I know, I shouldn't do that, it's dangerous) that I do miss some of the "you never know what crazy shit they are going to do next" of "The Fay and Jennica Show".

Last edited by slinky; 04-10-2010 at 04:24 AM.
    Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    You know... I was thinking tonite (I know, I shouldn't do that, it's dangerous) that I do miss some of the "you never know what crazy shit they are going to do next" of "The Fay and Jennica Show".
    NICE PICS SLINKY

Just Wanna Have Fun

Quote Originally Posted by ImN2Deep
    NICE PICS SLINKY
    Thank you.

You know. if this were 6 months ago, at 7:15Am I'd be lying asleep holding Jennica in my arms. Now I'm sitting home alone on HA. Do I have to tell you which of those two sucks?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

Actually Slinky, both of the situations you describe might suck. But in very different ways.